Hair, please help

HayleyZahra

Mummy and WTT <3
Reaction score
Im such a stupid idiot

So i use to have dark brown / black hair, and i dyed it a chocolate brown a month ago, anyway it had abit off a red tone too it, so today i decided to attempt to dye it a LIGHT BROWN, i wanted it a bland brown colour so i could than run a high lightening kit through it!

ANYWAY

I bought a light brown hair dye and put it on all over, and to my horror its gone DARK BROWN BLACK! Im so fucking angry i dont know how this has happened!
It says on the box everything i even checked the colour tube everything and it all says light brown, even the colour on the box is a light faded natural brown

Does anyone know how i can get rid off this, i dont want dark hair, im so angry, its too dark, i know that if i try and run loads highlights through it, its just gonna be black and orange

how am i gonna get my hair back light brown any ideas?

xxxx

Soemtimes it just takes a bit of time to settle down. Try anti dandruff shampoo or fairy liquid, it will help lighten it a little.

I dye my hair black but even after time it goes brown

what brand was it? I've been using medium ash brown and light ash browns to get rid of my dark hair and to try and get the red out. You could try a lightening kit but only leave it on for 10 to 15 mins so it doesn't go bright orange, just long enough to lift out some of the dark colour.

Can you get Colour B4 in Malta? That always does the trick. :)

I used Koleston number 305/0 light brown!

I tried the fairy liquid and nothing :growlmad:

I dont know what else to do now, whats colourB4? i doubt there have it over here, i guess im gonna bleach it and ruin it even more but i dont care i dont want dark hair full stop!

Thanks for the replies

xxxx

Colour B4 is a product that takes the hair back to it's natural colour but if you haven't seen it, then it's probably not available in Malta. Are there any big chain pharmacies over there, like a Boots type shop? They may have the same kind of thing but a different brand?

The only other thing I can think of is to try and get Colour B4 on mail order - it would mean you having that colour on your hair until it was delivered though. It's worth trying to get your hands on it as it doesn't contain any bleach/peroxide so it doesn't do your hair any damage.

Bloody stinks when you put it on though! :haha:

I just been googleing it, it looks really good, its crap we dont have any shops like superdrug or boots here :nope:

Ill never find that here, its backwards!

If i wait and order it, will it still work? or do u need to use it straight away?

xxxx

It still works however long after you coloured it. Id probs order that online (you could even order your dye at the same time?) Stick that on, will probs take it to a ginger colour then put on your light brown :) x

Nope, you don't have to use it straight away. It can strip away months and months of build up so you'll be fine :) If you have long and thick hair though, I'd say you'd need two boxes. Oh, and get the extra strength one rather than the regular. Hope this helps :thumbup:

ETA - Do Amazon do international deliveries?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B003IPTTLA

Yep, they do!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_sib?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200396150

Colorb4 should do a little lifting - its hit or miss with me, sometimes it works and sometimes it only takes it a shade lighter (which I guess, thats what you need)

Dont use a permanent colour straight after - it can go right back dark again! You'll need a temporary colour for a week after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->