Hair pulling!

Chel

Reaction score
Jasper is 3 months old and very much discovered mummy's hair! He keeps pulling it and shoving fistfuls in his mouth! Yum!

I think I might go and tie my hair back!

Anyone else experience this particular joy of motherhood!

aww bless lol

apparently me and my two brothers were big on playing with my mams hair lol, im not looking forward to it myself hehe

x

lol ya, Jasmine does it alll the time... She will grab a handful when she is falling asleep lol.

Colton does still. He will play with in when he is drinking his bottle. Or rub it on his face/chew it while he is falling asleep.

Charlie has discovered the delights of swinging on mummys hair already lol x

I'm lucky, I'm a bloke with really short hair... As for the wife she's not so lucky and yes our LO loves to pull hair and recently sink her teeth into anything.... Including people.... R

Oh yes, Erin loves to grab my hair and also daddy's chest hair.:rofl: I can't believe how strong their grip is!! xx

Jack does this to. very painful some times x

Ellie is always pulling at my hair and it kills im losing my hair to so could do without it being tugged at really lol

Yep I get this as well and they manage to do it like no one else it hurts sooo much x

Jacob does it all the time. And he can even pull daddys short hair sometimes XxX

Grace does that only she tends to get the little bits at the very ends that hurt twice as much :(

YESSS! It hurts :( I might go cut my hair off, because I am sick of it getting yanked on, even when I tie it up.

YESSS! It hurts :( I might go cut my hair off, because I am sick of it getting yanked on, even when I tie it up.

I know! Even tied back Jasper can find the wispy bits that dont stay in by the end of the day! Ouchy!

I had my hair cut shorter, but not short...not yet...

This is the one aspect of mommyhood I cannot stand. My son loves to pull my hair. And he loves playing with daddy's goatee.

I hate it when my LO does it to me, but it is hilarious when he grabs my OH's chest hair

oh yes, this is why i keep mine tied back most of the time!

but elliot also grabs my husbands chest/arm/leg hair too! however short he manages it, i usually hear a yell 'ooooowwwww!' lol.

keely.

I hate it when my LO does it to me, but it is hilarious when he grabs my OH's chest hair

I love it too! I always get a good giggle when Jasper pulls my OHs body hair. My OH is one hairy man, so basically no matter how he's holding Jasper, if he doesn't have a shirt on, he's gonna get hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->