• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hampshire Mums & Mums to be

I live in Guildford (we moved here in May), but we lived in Farnborough before that - I lived there for just over 2 years. We still go to Farnborough a fair bit, usually to B&Q lol and to see my boyfriends parents.

I love shopping in Guildford...:cloud9:

i prefer reading its HUGE
perfect for shopping :happydance:

i haven't been to farnham in ages
not since school and my regular
otherdontist (sp?!) visits :rofl:
its a nightmare to drive in ...

i had a job interview in guildford
last year and got lost :blush:

oo and hi :hi:

x​

It's really nice, got all the ridiculously expensive ones that the Guildford Elite love but also got your River Islands, New Look, Topshop, Dotty P, Debenhams, House of Fraser, Next...all your high street favourites as well as a few little decent independents xxx

Might have to go there soon then!! all i can remember thats there is new look and the disney store lol

I live in Guildford (we moved here in May), but we lived in Farnborough before that - I lived there for just over 2 years. We still go to Farnborough a fair bit, usually to B&Q lol and to see my boyfriends parents.

ohhh i didnt know you had moved!! congratulations :)

Cant bealive your 31 weeks already!!! :cloud9:

I live in Basingstoke. I like shopping in there too because it's local and I can get there earlier in morning without getting up too early!!! I love Gunwharf Quays as well..

Hey ladies I'm new to Hampshire...Bordon. Been here 3 months and thinking it's great. x

:) More Locals

How are you all ??x x

Hi luv, yep you're virtually my neighbour! Ha. Love this site...Im an addict for sure. Think you gonna get thunder storm..it's just headin your way. xx

ohhh i didnt know you had moved!! congratulations :)

Cant bealive your 31 weeks already!!! :cloud9:

Yea, I know.. my pregnancy has flown by. I can't believe how quickly it's gone!

have little un on my birthday
it'll make my day :happydance::blush:
mines the 16th sept :happydance:

x​

:hi: I'm Gosport; been here a couple of years now. Was in Wales before that, then P'boro before that, then grew up in Norfolk before that, lol. I'm now in pretty much the southern most point of Hampshire I think, half way between So'ton & Pompey. :)
There are definitely more than this who are from Hampshire- maybe they're in hiding???

God Southampton was packed today for the parade for the soldiers!

lol i hate it when farnborough is packed for the airshow esp as im on the main farnborough road :hissy:

I'm in Whiteley - Fareham. Originally from Scotland, lived in Newcastle, Gosforth, Consett & Portsmouth..... Don't think I can get any further south now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->