• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hampshire Mums & Mums to be

me too :( and the needing to go to the loo all the time has kicked in. I'm counting down the weeks till maternity leave starts!!!

Yes, but depends when it is.... I work full time and am off to Scotland for the next couple of weeks to see my parents :)

hey all,

just being nosey :)
moved from portsmouth last year now back in surrey, but thought i would say hi if ok? :) x

hello :) surrey isnt that far anway! how are you?

Hi everyone, I live in Denmead, used to live in Gunwharf Quays before Phoebe arrived.

Hi, i live in southampton, portswood area. Would like to meet up some time.

Hello Ladies

Not sure if people check this thread! i am from New milton - looking to chat with anyone local!!

be good to hear!

xx

Si new milton just a section of milton? I' not too good at my geog, even in the place I live! lol. If so your not far from me:) Would love to chat if you don't mind talking to a non preggers yet one! lol.

yes im deffo up for organising a meet.

where are you thinking is best??

i dont know. where do people think? if people list where is good and see where majority or most central is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->