Hand Foot and mouth

Rhi_Rhi1

Reaction score
Think LO has this.. we have a wedding to go to on Friday

Oh is an usher :dohh: what are the chances we will catch it ?! google is being fairly unclear.. at first i thought it was chicken pox, but its on the lower half; legs bum feet etc, and two spots next to his mouth, and also the nursery gave out a letter last week saying they had an outbreak :dohh: not happy, he seems okay tho right now... OH is more worried about not being able to go to the wedding :haha:

Also i am right to not be worried yes ? x

My LO had it not long ago and I didn't catch, don't share towels and wash your hands alot , hopefully you can avoid it , I don't think it's as bad in adults as it is in children although could be wrong x

Hoping its not too late to avoid catching it now :/ having been kissing him/cuddling etc all day, and just noticed it on putting him to bed! :( gutted, he hasn't noticed tho yet ! so hopeful it will be mild x

Not likely. It only really happens in children.

Chloe and Jaycee have caught this 3 times so far... I never caught it. But LO is contagious for 5-7days.

Can OH go on his own? Best not to risk LO passing it on.

https://www.patient.co.uk/health/Hand,-Foot-and-Mouth-Disease.htm

I am sure you will all be fine for fri :flower:

The nhs website says if a pregnant woman get's it just before they give birth they can pass it on to the baby but it doesn't normally cause any complications. Do you know if there will be any very pregnant women at the wedding?

so far so good :) ... some of the nursery teachers caught it.. unlucky!

hes not even fussed, hasn't even complained bless ! ahah x

That's good. My girls had it do bad, they barely ate anything for 4 days and they were in so much pain

awww thats a shame :( i suppose he has just been lucky.. x

Yeah. Does he have all the spots in his mouth? They can be so painful.

No, he has one little ulcer, they are mostly around his mouth.. and LOADS of his fingers.. they look really horrible, like the ones they give witches in horror films, haha x

Yeah they can be really horrible.. The twins had loads in their mouth which is probably why they were so bad..
Hope he is better..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->