Hand luggage

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Can my LO take hand luggage with him when we go away aswel as me and OH? I was thinking of buying one of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/13057700...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 but just for things we need on the flight with him :thumbup:

I think it depends on the airline but I often see kids in airports with their little bags like the one you posted.
I think it's bizarre that they don't allow any checked baggage for kids!!

Yeah, its only got his little bits and bobs in it. You could always check with their airline but I wouldn't think it would be a problem. Unless your flying with Ryanair, nothing ceases to amaze me with that airline! :shrug: lol

i think when they hit 2 they have to have a full paying ticket so that means entitled to hand and cabin baggage but double check with the airline

Yeah when they are over 2 you have to pay for a seat and the child is allowed the same hand luggage as anyone else, even with ryanair!! So regardless of airline you should be grand x

Far as I've always been told hey're only entitled to hand baggage if you're paying full price for a seat. Either a 'child' or 'adult' seat, which will allow them check in baggage as well. Most airlines set the age limit for travelling on the lap at 2, so would guess you've paid for a seat anyway =)

Thanks everyone, we are flying with Airtours or Thomas Cook LOL. I booked through Airtours but its something to do with Thomas Cook to :shrug: I think I may give them a call tomorrow and double check as I dont fancy being charged for a few colouring books and things to entertain him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->