Hands up who still hasn't bought anything

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
I'm 21 weeks and havnt a thing, a nappy, a wipe, a babygrow nothing!

Anyone else really slow like me 🙈

I still havnt told many people just close family and my boss 🙈🙈🙈

I haven't bought anything, either! Although............ all I need is a special "coming home" outfit and a carseat. My oldest just turned 5, so none of my hand-me-downs are old or really outdated... :)

Me! Lol. If its a girl i am pretty much covered (sold my newborn thru 6 months though face palm)
Boy i have to buy all new clothes, but still have everything else

I only just bought something at 22 weeks this time around (a baby grow) I still haven't opened the parcel! I'm probably going to start buying everything else 30+ weeks.

There's loads of time though, don't worry!

I'm 25 weeks and I haven't bought anything yet, really need to get started really lol

I've just bought a crib and that's it. Having another boy so pretty much sorted. Need to decorate the baby's bedroom though! It's currently stripped of wallpaper...!

Me! First baby so no handmedowns and all I have is a crib n a stroller my mother bought be. No clothes, no diapers, nothing... just waiting on my baby shower in 4 weeks before I buy anything. Don't want to spend what I don't have to

I've got the travel system and a few outfits, that's it! I am really starting to feel the pressure to get ready! There is just so much to do and it's a bit overwhelming.

Eep, I'm totally the opposite haha! It has helped spread the cost though. I'm in the UK, so we don't have showers in the same way as the US. Our families have bought us stuff as we've gone along, such as a travel system from my granny and a cot from my inlaws etc.! My work colleagues all laugh at me for the amount of packages I get delivered.. I keep picking up lots of little second hand bits on eBay!

Still lots of time ladies :) enjoy the shopping when you get there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->