Handy Information From The Adoption Website

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by HB, Aug 31, 2006.

1. HB

HB Guest

Hey Girls...
    If you have any links/info on Adoption or Surrogacy that you think could be helpful for us post them here!!

www.adoption.com

xox

2. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

Oh cool, we would like to adopt an older child if possible when we are a bit more settled, but we will have to see how things go......

3. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Same as Tam!

I've always wanted to look into adoption or fostering but my circumstances right now wouldn't be for the right reason.

4. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

We considered fostering too, but I am worried about getting too attached :cry:

We would like an older child as 1. They are harder to find homes for 2. For Jade to have a brother or sister nearer her own age.

I think it is so sad to have all those kiddies and all they want to be is loved and part of a family! :( And I hope one day we will be in a position to offer that...............

5. scrapy

scrapy Member

We are adopting and a friend of mine has a wonderful site with A TON of info if anyone wants to check it out. www.adoptingwithlove.com

[​IMG]