Happily CD1 :)))))))

TickTockBaby

Reaction score
Soooo like the title says AF came today so I'm CD1. I'm very happy about it too :))))) See this was my first cycle ttc since coming off BC and it's been a loooooong one 51 days long to be exact. So I'm very happy I can be done with the waiting and look forward to starting a fresh cycle and a chance to catch that bean!

And I thought no one else would get how excited i am to have AF except you lovely ladies!

Here we go cycle 2!!!!!!

51 days is a long time! My longest was 34 and I was climbing the walls. It's good to know one way or another! I'll follow your journey if that's ok xx

Soooo like the title says AF came today so I'm CD1. I'm very happy about it too :))))) See this was my first cycle ttc since coming off BC and it's been a loooooong one 51 days long to be exact. So I'm very happy I can be done with the waiting and look forward to starting a fresh cycle and a chance to catch that bean!

And I thought no one else would get how excited i am to have AF except you lovely ladies!

Here we go cycle 2!!!!!!

Hi. Today is CD1 for me as well. I would love to share the next cycles journey with you.

Hope we all get our :bfp: this cycle.

Baby dust to all!!

Thanks jogger! Urgh absolutely, even though AF has arrived and I'm obviously BFN I feel positive because now I know and can move onto cycle 2. If that makes sense haha!

Hi CKemp :) I'd love a cycle buddy! What cycle are you? How are you approaching ttc? I'm using the CBFM and taking vitamin B, D, zinc and folic acid. I was also contemplating taking AC too but now I'm not sure since AF has arrived, although I suppose it wouldn't do any harm since its all natural.

Fx and baby dust to you!

Hi there! I'm on CD2 on my 7th cycle now. I'm temping, using opk's and preeseed.
Lots of baby dust to you!

I totally understand how you feel! While BFNs are disappointing, there's always hope for me when AF arrives. Another cycle, another opportunity. Good luck!!! :)

CD 5 over here but it kinda feels like CD1 since I was so busy this weekend I wasn't paying attention. GL with your 2nd cycle. This is going to be my 2nd cycle on Clomid :) Worked last time but didn't catch that bean. Using softcups and preseed this month for the first time. Also as always OPKS, temping, and checking CM!

Here we go cycle 2!!!!!!

I feel your pain! mine was 45, hoping this one is a bit shorter!

Thanks jogger! Urgh absolutely, even though AF has arrived and I'm obviously BFN I feel positive because now I know and can move onto cycle 2. If that makes sense haha!

Hi CKemp :) I'd love a cycle buddy! What cycle are you? How are you approaching ttc? I'm using the CBFM and taking vitamin B, D, zinc and folic acid. I was also contemplating taking AC too but now I'm not sure since AF has arrived, although I suppose it wouldn't do any harm since its all natural.

Fx and baby dust to you!

This will be my 6th cycle. The first four months DH and I were really ntnp, but for the last two months I have been using OPKs. I have been using the CD Digital OPK and it seems to be working well. However, ever since I have been off birth control my periods have been irregular. Do you like the CBFM? Thought about trying that out. I've been taking a Multi Prenatal Vitamin since last August. Since we are ttc#1 and I have only been really serious about for the last two months all this is kinda new to me. Any advice would be appreciated as I would love to know everything I can to get my BFP as soon as possible!

I totally understand how you feel! While BFNs are disappointing, there's always hope for me when AF arrives. Another cycle, another opportunity. Good luck!!! :)

Completely agree. As much as I hate AF, a BFN is more depressing for me. At least when she comes I know there is hope for the next cycle. The worst is when you test and get a BFN, but AF hasn't arrived yet so you're in this limbo where you want to have hope, but you worry yourself to death about it. Hopefully this is a lucky thread and we all get our BFP!!

:dust:

I wish mine would come :( :( CD62 for me!

CD2 for me today & happy too!! Lol stopped bc 2 weeks ago so first proper cycle & just happy had my usual 28 day cycle. First cycle ttc after mc last year. Ordered & received my opks & preseed as worked for me twice nw. Excited & cant wait to b in 2ww DH all on board t start trying & we had done smep plan as far as bedding is concerned & wrked first cycle last time so will doing that again good luck ladies x

Completely understand! Currently CD22 after bcp with no sign of O. I'm still hoping to O but at this point if I get AF I'll still be happy.

Just an update. I'm on CD4 and I have went to all our local stores to purchase the CBFM and none of them had it. I felt it was to late to order it because from everything I have read it has to be programmed by CD5 and I didn't want to pay $30 for shipping on top of how expensive it already is. However, I did order the CB Advanced Digital Ovulation Test and Preseed. If I don't get my bfp this cycle I am definitely going to order the CBFM for next cycle.

Has anyone used preseed???

I really recommend Preseed, CKemp. i had a BFP each time I used it, gave the rest of the batch to a friend who had been TTC for years and she had a BFP right away too.

Wow wtbam! That's is loooooong! Fingers crossed you get what your hoping for soon!

I love the CBFM CKemp, I feel like I'm more in control of my cycle and it works for me because temping is out due to shiftwork and I haven't a clue about CM! Haha it is pricey but I think it'll be worth it :))

Hello!!! I'm in exactly the same boat - CD1 and excited!! I just had my implanon out two days ago and wasn't sure when to expect my period, so I'm very glad it's come so quickly - 50+ days would have been hell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->