Happy 9DPO Day!

just zoinked on my couch and woke up feeling rough as.. :-(

Don't know how. :blush:
Poked around once following instructions but had no idea at all.
Even been reading about people on here getting pink CM/AF when they feel their cervix, but wouldn't have any idea what I was feeling - Doh! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Aww, its no biggy tbh.
I feel very very sick.
Just ate chinese, feel like I need to get it all up.
REALLY BAD.
I hate sickness.
Nevermind, just threw up.
x

I am struggling to know what to feeel in relation to my cervix:flower:

It's to see if it is high or low, open or closed, wet or dry.
x

the cervix is a confusing one and not a good relation to pregnancy either some people it doesnt go really high until a few weeks into pregnancy so dont worry too much :) i rarely check mine after ov now!

Hi ladies! I hope u don't mind me stopping by. I'm either 5 or 6 dpo. Depends on when I actually ovulated. I had dull pain on my lower left side for about two days, now nothing. My boobs are swollen, full and hot. Both of my nipples are extremely sore. More CM than usuall and now I feel really sleepy. I really hope this is my month. Baby dust to u all!

OOOOooo!
Hope you get your BFP lovely!

My nipples keep going white at the end.
x

i feel shhhhhiiiiitttttttttttt!!!!! :-,( my nose is so snotty, i'm boiling hot, my wombs grumbling at me, also tons of dull pressure on c sec scar, i just feel hungry but not in a way i wanna eat.. :-( trying to get to sleep is a chore too, felt like crying and got frustrated.... I'm a mess. :-/ anyone wanna tranq me? Pregnancy safe tranqs though lol!mallets hurt too much,already got a dull headache! I neeeed a huuuuggggg!!

Big fat childish ramble over... Anyone giving away cuddles??

Hi :)

I am new to this I am roughly 8 dpo. Dont have many symptoms apart from on and off AF type pains (very mild) for the last 3 days. Today its a little bit more noticable, probably almost similar to wind type pain. Had 2-3 dizzy spells yesterday but each lasted for like a minute or two.

Thought I join a forum something to keep me occupied hehehe 2WW just seems to go on and on LOL

Good luck to everyone!

I cried at my cat because she looked sad, I kept asking her why she is sad, and that I love her.
LOL.
Im crazy cat lady.
x

LOL PMSL that is soooooo cute and adorable!

I had a wee cry yesterday too - it came out of the blue as I was happy all day. I really balled my eyes out for a few minutes. I was thinking about my little neice and how much I love her and hoped she was happy at school lol. She is 4 lol.

:hugs:

:hugs: to CandyApple 19
I am weak and have tested at 9 DPO and got BFN! I was doing so well. this morning it felt like the actual test strip decided whether I was pregnant or not and i said please and everything!
those test strips have such control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"