Happy Baby Book

KarenLV

Reaction score
A lot of people say this book is excellent,but I already have so many books.Is it worth it to buy this book? We are having sleeping and feeding problems with Skyler among other things.....Sometimes I feel as if I am being punished for having an easy pregnancy and birth:cry:Am just feeling very sorry for myself today.

yes its worth EVERY penny...please please invest in it!

do you mean the happiest baby on the block?? If so yea its worth it! But i got the dvd, didnt have the time to read a book lol! x

The best book ever is 'the no cry sleep solution' - great for all your sleeping problems

I LOVE the happiest Baby book! I think I'm going to get the No-cry sleep solution too.

My main issue is that I want my son to sleep through the night. If I achieve that I would be so happy. He wakes up 3 times a night even though I feed him a lot during the day and before bedtime.

He's only 2 months, waking up 3 times a night at this age is actually really good. Babies are unlikely to sleep though the night until they're at least 6 months. Kaya's 8 months and still wakes up in the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->