Happy experiences after miscarriage

Hi I just got my BFP after MC number 3 in June.

Very apprehensive and worried but hoping for a healthy one xx

:dust: to all you ladies who are pregnant now after a MC....Happy and healthy 9 months to you all!!

Try to keep this near the top, it really helps us recent MCers to keep positive after our MC! THANKs x

i have recently miscarried and i was 7wks pregnant after trying for 14months. previously miscarried at about 5 1/2 wks in jan 2007.
got a scan on monday to advise if everything has passed.
we are hoping to try again soon but have been advised by Dr to wait 3 months before becoming pregnant again.
this thread has definately given me hope of becoming pregnant again :)
hopefully i will be back on here soon with some happy news.

big hugs and congratulations to everyone on here who has a happy story of their own.
and for those who like me have suffered a couple of miscarriages and are still waiting to become pregnant and to have that longed for baby in your arms good luck

xxx

Hi ladies, well my story is TTC for a year, eventually falling pregnant only to miscarry at 7 weeks - we were devastated and I really didnt cope well with it at all, ended up having to see a councillor which really helped me get my head round things. Began trying again and became totally obsessed with needing to be pregnant, only too fall pregnant again 1 year after trying, this time we got to 12 weeks and thought things would be fine only to go for our 12 week scan to be told there was no hearbeat. I dealt with things much better this time, we left things a couple of months this time and then began to try again and a few months later fell pregnant again, we didnt let ourselves get the slightest bit excited this time which took away alot of the joy of being pregnant but as you can see from my signature I am now mummy to a gorgeous little 7 month old princess. So please please dont give up hope.
Oops my signature has disappeared!!!

Very encouraging responses in this thread ater m/c and helps to deal with the loss.

I agree! I have a DD that is almost 2. We decided to have #2 and fell pregnant right away. We were due in Aug of 2012, but at 12 weeks found out there was no hb and baby had stopped growing at 8.5 weeks. I was devestated. I am feeling much better but certainly wish every day that I could just have my baby back. I enjoy this thread that gives me hope.

Today is my would-have-been due date.

We got pregnant in June of 2011 after about a year of NTNP, it was a surprise but we were very very happy, as we were engaged and our wedding was only about 7 weeks away.

I had a mmc/blighted ovum in August, the day after my wedding. I went to emerg due to bleeding and a US confirmed that it was a blighted ovum, I thought I was 11 weeks but they said there was only a sac and that it had stopped growing around 6 weeks. I was very sad but trudged onward. I decided I wanted nothing to do with pregnancy for a year and went on the pill, well, by November I stopped taking it. I just couldn't wait that long. It seems like I have been getting worse instead of better in terms of feeling sad about my MC.

We have been TTC for just over 3 months but it just feels like it's never going to happen :( I have at least 15 friends on FB who are pregnant and another 20 that just had babies, it's just so very depressing :( I hope that after today I start to feel better. And then there is the fear that it will happen again. Ugh :cry:

Thank you ladies for all of your uplifting stories! As sad as I feel right now I am feeling a little bit more hopeful.

Thank you for sharing your stories. I found out last week that I had mc'd at 10 weeks. Reading these stories takes away a little bit of the empty feeling I have right now.

Thanks for these stories! I had a MC at 5 weeks earliert his week. Ready to start trying again!!

This is not my story but my mother in laws. If it wasn't for her loosing her daughter at 20 weeks my husband and son would not be here. Due to an unknown incompetent cervix she lost her daughter during the second trimester. She fell pregnant again 3 months later with a son and due to already knowing she had the problem, got a cervical stitch and he was born happy and healthy. I married him and we had a son 24 years later. It still pains me that she had to loose a daughter and I'll never understand why this happens, but I wouldn't have my family if it weren't for what happened. Anyways, my own story TTC #2 isn't over yet. I recently fell pregnant again after an early miscarriage and hope to be able to tell a happy story in 9 months.

I posted in this thread a few years ago. I am happy to report that I went to fertility treatments, and it turned out my HUBBY had only 3% normal sperm which apparently can cause recurrent m/c (I had three miscarriages in total, one also being a set of twins) and he had testing, medicine, etc..and lost weight. We got pregnant with Kelana, our miracle, Dec. 2009 - four years after TTC...and she was born August 16, 2010 and is now 18mths old. If you are having repeated m/c's...get your hubby tested!!! :hugs: to you all and sorry for all your losses. I pray that you all get your rainbow babies very soon. x x

I posted in this thread a few years ago. I am happy to report that I went to fertility treatments, and it turned out my HUBBY had only 3% normal sperm which apparently can cause recurrent m/c (I had three miscarriages in total, one also being a set of twins) and he had testing, medicine, etc..and lost weight. We got pregnant with Kelana, our miracle, Dec. 2009 - four years after TTC...and she was born August 16, 2010 and is now 18mths old. If you are having repeated m/c's...get your hubby tested!!! :hugs: to you all and sorry for all your losses. I pray that you all get your rainbow babies very soon. x x

Thank you for posting this. I have my first OB appointment tonight and this has given me hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->