Happy experiences after miscarriage

Not entirely sure...but hasn't wobbles just had another baby? Could that explain why she hasn't answered? I'm sure we could forgive her for that!!!!!!!!!!

Not entirely sure...but hasn't wobbles just had another baby? Could that explain why she hasn't answered? I'm sure we could forgive her for that!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Wobbles did just have a baby and her baby was in the hospital very ill for a few days. So I agree about not being to upset she hasn't gotten back to anyone about a thread!:hug:

Yes Wobbles did just have a baby and her baby was in the hospital very ill for a few days. So I agree about not being to upset she hasn't gotten back to anyone about a thread!:hug:

I was just about to say that. Good call.

my story not to happy at mo but hopefully one day thankyou all so so much ladies your stories are inspirational and they really do help i have a 7 year old girl jade who i adore and love with all my heart to my ex partner who was a monster i had to leave i met my husband and hes my rock in 2005 i had an ectopic and then in july 2008 another ectopic then in october 2008 just 3 months later i had another ectopic resulting in my left tube being removed along with my baby that was growing with all its might it was so heart breaking to know he was hanging on and they had to take him away to save my life i didnt conceive again until 5 weeks 6 days ago and we were so happy and shocked but yesterday we were told im misscarrying our angel were devastated but thanks to all your stories we are going to try again asap thankyou all again sorry for all the losses and congrats for all the successful pregnancys i wish you all the luck and happiness for the future xxx

i have updated mine on page 3.

i have a happy note my best mate jo had 6 mcs then had a little girl who is now 2 years old then she had another mc and has now just giving birth to a healthy 8lb 3oz little boy so im hoping we will be successful next time too xxx:hug:

this thread has just given me so much hope! Yes, please make this sticky, I'll come here everytime I don't feel very hopeful.

After our 2 m/c which happen in very early stages and got pregnant pretty much straight away both times, and this unbearable long silence since, i almost lost a belief I could even get pregnant again, let alone carry a child to full term...

Thanks to everyone, hoping I'll be able to update this post one day with my own success story.

What a fantastic thread. I just want to thank everyone for sharing their experiences. x x

My sister had a mmc in late 07 and she is now overdue with her baby boy who will arrive Wednesday or Thursday (induced). This and all your stories are giving me hope that it might happen for us, thank you :hugs:

Hi everyone

I lost my baby in December 08 (silent miscarriage) and when we tried again for another baby in March 09 I fell pregnant straight away.

I am now almost 22 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and sending positive vibes and sticky dust to all the girls out there x

xxxx

What a lovely thread I hope to be posting here soon! xxxxxx

:) wonderful thread,I hope to be posting my happy ending soon
:hugs:

Guess I feel comfortable posting in here now.
I got my BFP on first month of trying in Feb this year, only to m/c 3 days later at 5wks pregnant, after a 50+ day cycle that ended in what I suspected to be a chemical, I fell again on my next proper cycle after AF. I'm now almost 17wks pregnant and everything is going fantastically.

Sending lots of love and sticky vibes to all the lovely ladies trying after a m/c.

:hug:

Hopefully i can join this soon but i can say after a loss at 24 weeks , i fell pregnant 10 months later with my son who now is nearly 5 xxxxxx

Hi,
Susan i have to say after reading your post you have made me feel alot happier. Woke up today feeling crappy & sad & unsure of what to do. Now i feel alot better & more positive about the week ahead.
Thank you
XXX

i had an ectopic first pregnancy, which was luckily caught very early and although they managed to save my tube obviously the pregnancy went no further :(
but after and agonising wait for my peroids to return and for 3 whole cycles after they did
once we started to try again 6 months after our ordeal i fell pregnant almost immediately with my happy healthy baby boy who is now 17 months old :)

Not a happy ending just yet but definately hope-when my little boy was 9months old we started trying for number two in November, got Pregnant in April only to start bleeding at 12wks, had a missed miscarrage and lost my little one at 13wks although they had stopped growing at 6wks, got pregnant again three months later and the exact same thing happened again at 13wks. Two months later I got another bfp and am now 16wks with everything looking as it should do so far- i was so very scared i would never get to this point again but i have and i feel very blessed.

finally found this to update my story -

i am 15+3 weeks pregnant after a miscarriage in december at 7+2. i never thought id be this lucky, but just wanted to say, it is possible to have a happy pregnancy after a loss. I pray every day that this continues to go well for me, and i cant wait for the end result.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"