Happy holidays

Ladies start to think about laser hair removal b/c once you go grey...the brazilian is the only answer....ouch!:dohh:

Well you are reforming me :haha:

Now I only:blush: when you talk about guy bits

:haha::haha:

I feel like I have been dyeing my hair for so long I would not know if I had grey or not! :dohh:

:hi: Hello ladies:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It has been a while since I got on BNB. How are you all?

I am still without a computer at home, and work has all forums and many other sites blocked. Today I managed to get hold of my in-laws computer while they are away on holiday :shhh::haha:

Things are ok, struggling a little with the pregnancy as I have migraines and sciatica, but other than that everthing is fine.

Well I´d better read some of the forums to catch up with all of you.

Sendig you all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Sus so good to hear from you. I can't believe your 30 weeks already.

Have you considered getting a belly support band?

Hi Milty!

Yes, I think I will have to get one of those bands as at the moment I am in agony, I am sure it will help. I trying to see which one is the best to buy, I have seen few around.

How are you Milty?

Hi Milty!

Yes, I think I will have to get one of those bands as at the moment I am in agony, I am sure it will help. I trying to see which one is the best to buy, I have seen few around.

How are you Milty?

I got one and it really help even after baby was born. :thumbup:

Garnet!!:hugs::hugs:

It is good to know, I also have pelvic pain due to carrying so low, so yes, after what you say I guess it does make sense to buy one, specially if you say that it also helps after birth.

Hi Milty!

How are you Milty?

I got one and it really help even after baby was born. :thumbup:

Hmmmm...

My back & hips & pelvis hurt as if I'm still preggers. :growlmad:

Think it will help me?

:wave: Sus!

Hi ladies

Sus- i had a band and i saw an amazing chiropractor each week to help with the pain she was fab and it really helped :thumbup::hugs:

Indigo- are you breastfeeding? If you are the hormones that make your ligaments loose will just take longer to get back to normal. hopefully it'll get better soon for you-defo get a band i worn mine for a few months after birth and i saw the chiropractor for about 6 months after but not as often :hugs:

I'm 12dpo BFN again today think i'll stop POAS and wait for Af who is due saturday :thumbup:

hi to Bmom, Milty, BF, LL,Garnet, Viking, Dmon, Dyliss, jax hope you're all okay

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not BFing. I went to the chiro 2x. I guess I have to keep going. I should try to find the time for yoga classes, as well. I naively thought I would be back to normal immediately after his exit. :haha:

:haha::haha::dohh:

Hi Sus, great to see you I wondered why you had deserted us :haha::hugs: Sorry you are not feeling good though :nope: I also have a back belt just for my bad back really and it does help. Sciatica is a major biatch, I had that just before I had to have my back op :cry: :hugs:

Garnet do you have power? I heard your area got hit...

Also guys I need some advice

My wedding anniversary is coming up and I want to do something nice for DH but I have no idea what...

It rained on Thursday and Friday and that was it. I went out today to get groceries. Nothing bad no lighting or high winds like Hurricane Irene last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->