Happy holidays

D

Desperado167

Hi everyone as I am heading on hols today I thought u could all update me on this thread ,xxxxx

Hooray!!! Traceys holiday thread!
I'll be sure to update here with anything important so you wont have to read back through my whole journal.

Have a fab time hun and relax with lots of sun (as much as Ireland can); sea and :sex: :thumbup:

Anything of note in my life will be put her for you. But if ovulation was CD6 then AF will be due before you're back so I may have news on AF or God willing a BFP :)

Have worked out how to get on here with my fon.took me an hour.thanks melly and wooly.yes wooly a bfp wud b amazing:)xxx

Have a wonderful time, Despie....You will be missed.....:hug:

Sounds like you had a fab day :)

Hope tomorrow is good too and the weather stays nice :thumbup:

My OPK has absolutely no line either and my cervix has dropped today so unlike you I think I have ovulated but who knows :shrug:

I always copy my posts now as I've had a few disappear when I've typed a long one :nope:

Sounds like you had a fab day :)

Hope tomorrow is good too and the weather stays nice :thumbup:

My OPK has absolutely no line either and my cervix has dropped today so unlike you I think I have ovulated but who knows :shrug:

I always copy my posts now as I've had a few disappear when I've typed a long one :nope:

So happy u are back on,i hope I haven't missed o as I have only bd once in the last week or so ,I hope u still managed to bd and catch that eggy ,am just so happy for Eva ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Have a wonderful and safe trip Girly, girl (((HUGS)))

Cd16 today and I actually don't know wots going on as I just got another faint Line on my opk,usually dont o till day 19 but with my mc last month I think things will be messed up ,:cry::cry:Dh says I shouldn't be thinking about this while we are away but how can I waste an other month wen my clock is ticking so loud in my ear :nope::nope::nope:,sorry just had to let that out.wooly I am having boiled eggs and soilders for breakfast :happydance::happy dance,put a wash on and it seems to be a Lovely day so far,love to all ,please keep me updated ESP any bfp's.EVA ,well done ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cd16 today and I actually don't know wots going on as I just got another faint Line on my opk,usually dont o till day 19 but with my mc last month I think things will be messed up ,:cry::cry:Dh says I shouldn't be thinking about this while we are away but how can I waste an other month wen my clock is ticking so loud in my ear :nope::nope::nope:,sorry just had to let that out.wooly I am having boiled eggs and soilders for breakfast :happydance::happy dance,put a wash on and it seems to be a Lovely day so far,love to all ,please keep me updated ESP any bfp's.EVA ,well done ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Tracey it's nice to know your name at last :hugs: just keep testing don't you have any clearblue digi's? Sounds like your having a lovely time so far we are going to Haven in Wales on the 19th August i can't wait to spend some quality time with the hubby, kids and my dad. Lots of love Jodie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tracey :hugs: You're body is still adjusting after your MC so please (hard as it is) try not to stress. Have a fab holiday and and grab your DH regularly :)

Hope you have a lovely holiday jodes ,it's a great day here and I love to have dh all to myself for two whole weeks ,the kids have been off now for nearly six weeks and I love to have them off but dont know how I am ever gonna get them into school routine ,they went to bed at twelve last nite and are just getting up now at 11 ,take care lovely ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tracey :hugs: You're body is still adjusting after your MC so please (hard as it is) try not to stress. Have a fab holiday and and grab your DH regularly :)

That's exactly wot I am gonna do already had :sex::coffee::hangwashing::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:happy me

I love having the kids off school in the hols. They get back into a school routine pretty quickly after a tired and cranky start back at school. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->