Happy holidays

ok, who is the temping expert????

so this morning, earlier than usual I had to get up to pee...i fought it for a bit but it was useless to keep sleeping when I had to go so badly so I took my temp them and it was 97.45...all I did was pee and get back in bed to sleep (for the other 2 hours)...basically 10 steps to the bathroom total...fell right back to sleep like nothing (which is unusual for me)...wake up 2 hours or so later (my usual time) and take my temp again...now it reads 98.17? I tested it three times and it would not move...the one earlier was a bit all over the place but I did get the 97.45 first take... so which temp to use? seems like a HUGE difference...

I used the 98.17 and FF decided to change my O date again.... good grief

Ok LL I think the second temp is right or better... I know it's not quite 3 hours but it almost was and it was the right time

Also you were partially awake trying to forget about peeing for a little bit

So I say go with the second.

Also I'd like to add now FF agrees with me about when you O'd

DMOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome and Congrats. Lovely baby pic!!!!!!!!!! Hope you and baby are settling in OK.

Well don't over do it cause then it will take longer to recover

But I'm glad to hear it wasn't as bad as you pictured:hugs:

Dmon- i'm so happy for you he is GORGEOUS you must be thrilled :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:. i agree with Milty don't over do it listen to your body :thumbup:- sorry every now and then my nurse side comes out :haha::blush:

hope everyone else is okay Im back from France we had a fab time i loved it, me and OH got on well and kids were good. i'm 9dpo no symptoms at the mo will see what the next few days bring :thumbup:

happy sunday everyone :flower:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I have an announcement :

I have found 2 gray hairs...I know have gray hair

Well I have an announcement :

I have found 2 gray hairs...I know have gray hair

I've had a gray patch since 19; I colored my hair t/o my pregnancy and did not hesitate to do so...and if the gray is down below, it's time for a Brazilian.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->