happy vent. just because I'm happy lol

mcwhmm

Reaction score
So the past few days I have been letting my pregnant hormones get the best of me and have been complaining to my hubby that he isn't as happy and excited as I am. Well today he brought me flowers, a card, and a whole cake that said "Here's to adding to our family on it" I think I need to keep my mouth shut and get my hormones under control! lol

That's amazing! I've been pitying myself that the same excitement isn't there yet as with our first. :( only person who seems happy besides hubby is my grandmother in law
Enjoy your flowers and cake!

Thanks Ladies! Now I'm trying to think of ideas to surprise him!:hugs:

Awwwwe! That's so sweet! I felt the same way at first & I kept asking him why aren't you as happy & excited as I am?? His reason was because he doesn't wanna get his hopes up & then something go wrong, but I keep telling him you can't think like that! We should enjoy this as much as we can! But congratulations!!! :)
& at least we have the excuse now of why we're so bitchy! :) lol!

I got a wooden box and filled it with 244 folded up little papers. Each one has a reason why I love him, song lyrics, or a memory. On the inside it says to open one everyday and the day that he opens the last one, our baby will be in our arms. I know it may not be exactly that day but it'll be close and it's a fun way to countdown!:) I will post a picture later if I remember! Lol

Oh wow I love that idea!!! Can I pinch it ? :haha:

That's such an exciting way to count down :happydance:

Go for it! Lol I had so much fun doing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->