Happy waiting baby for number 2 but so excited end 2017-start 2018

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
Well ladies I honestly can't believe this is coming out of my mouth but can't wait to start trying for baby number 2. The reason for me being shocked at myself is how hard I found adjusting to being a mum to my beautiful little cheeky monkey. She was a very difficult baby, ALOT of screaming didnt sleep & generally very unsettled, clearly in pain from one thing or another (reflux, colic etc) we had a very tough 6months which wasn't helped by me trying to recover from an emergency c-section.

Anyway that aside, my little one is now 13month, the happiest & funniest little thing ever she such a character. I can now see why people go on to have more. My implant runs out December 2017 so will most defiantly be waiting till then as i also want to enjoy my little one just us for a few more years.

Love the chat on b&b :thumbup: here's to the exciting wait ladies hope you can join me

Thank you, am pretty excited i hope next time thibgs will be different. but i supose healthy baby healthy mum is wgat truley matters.
Small world by the way, am from manchester too

Ah no way never imagine people on here being from Manchester as there's so many people from around the world!

Haha I know, what your situation Hun. Are you wwt #1/#2 or maybe even 3 lol

I'm new here too, and joining you. Hoping 2018 will be THE YEAR. I have 2 kids, ages 9 and 7. It's taken me almost 8 years to decide on TTC #3 with my DH who does not have kids of his own. He always wanted a child of his own.

My IUD comes out in 2018, so if we don't decide to start TTC before then, we will probably NTNP after the Paragard is removed. My DD (youngest) will be 10 years old then! It seems a LONG way way. Lots of things have forced us to delay TTC- mainly ME the last couple years of going back and forth if I wanted another kid. Then I finally get on board with TTC (after years of adamantly telling him no and disappointing him) and he says no. Finances are still up in the air...hoping there is light at the end of the tunnel. There has to be. Oh, how I wish I would have been on board way back when...

Have fun here, i"ve been lurking for awhile and this is a really active WTTC board compared to some other forums..

OMG! are you sure we don't have the same baby? lol
mine is a boy who sounded just like your girl during the first 6 (to even 8) months.
What a challenge I had. I entered the world of motherhood with him. Just like you , I found a difficulty in adjusting to motherhood. I think partly due to also recovering from the c section with me; combined with a constant crying/difficult to sleep baby. Goodness me.

My partner wanted more kids even before conceiving this one. I remember myself telling him (up until 1-2 months ago) not to ever ask for more kids:blush: I didn't see myself with more than one LO. Only very recently, the idea of having a sibling for my little one came into mind. Not now though. I don't think I am ready to TTC. I wanna take care of myself and my current little family first. One day we shall try to TTC; after I see myself ready.

Welcome Pamela & Butterfly.:flower:

@Pamela 2018 will soon be upon us were well over half way through 2015 & my gosh this year so far has flown by.

@butterfly it's so nice to come out the other side :thumbup:

Hello all. We're waiting til after our wedding in April 2017 before we TTC#2. DD is 3 now so will be over 5 when we do. Our finances will be much better after that, DD will be at school and I don't want to be pregnant/breastfeeding at the wedding. Also, OH is still not sure he wants another - he really struggled to adjust to DD's arrival (even though she was planned).

Here's to our exciting wait ladies.

Don't blame you Rose for waiting till after your wedding. It's such a busy day :wacko: Our Daughter was 8 months old at our wedding but my sister was on hand & the biggest help ever:hugs:

Hi all after much discussion we have decided on a 3rd but not trying until september/october 2017 I struggled with a small age gap between dd and ds (18months) so it means my ds will be 4 1/2-5 at least and in school when number 3 comes along :) deffinatly my last as I plan on getting sterilized after so looking forward to ttc and going through pregnancy one last time really want to make the most of it this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->