Hard Day!!!

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
Toby is teething at the moment and has cried on and off all day which is really unlike him and he has never been like this before. I keep trying the teething powders etc and calgel but nothing seems to help him and I dont wanna have to keep giving him calpol like the doctor said. Its just been a hard day today and even his daddy has been shocked by his behaviour. Nothing seems to please him today and im sure I got a lot more of these days to come.

:hug:

I think Jay started teething last night and he cried on and off all night long and was really hard to settle :( It's so horrible to see them in pain and to know teething will last a while :(

Hope your LO gets better oon :hug:

xx

They are nasty teethy pegs!! They can teeth for months as well before any show themselves!!

Have you tried some bonjela? At night we use medised not calpol to help her settle more. Soothers inbetween that are cold like teethers that have been in the fridge cold water.

Hope it gets better again soon.

:hugs: these little teethy's can be so sore :hugs: we too use hot and cold soothers x x x

:hug: Hannah's been teething on and off for over a month now. She does have her bad days, but not all of them are bad

Thanks for your advice everyone im going to try the soothers that u put in the fridge. I tried bonjela on him but he did not like that one bit he pulled a very disgusted face at me. He he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->