Hard pubic area ?? Help please !

Jnw5891

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just have a couple questions but let me start off with the basics. I have always been irregular ever since I first started having periods. Well almost 3 years ago even though I was irregular I still got pregnant with my now 3 yr old son. I had a period the month before I found out with him and I found out at 5 weeks pregnant. I was extremely sick and diagnosed with the severe morning sickness (Forgot how to spell it) and it was a horrible pregnancy. Well I had my last period February 25th and got off on March 1st. Well now I am 46 days late. I took a test April 30th and I got a faint positive with 1 test and then a negative with the 2nd test. So I let it go and said forget it I will try again in a week if I don't get my period. Well now it has been a week and last night I had realized that the area near my pubic bone is HUGE and bulging out just like it did when I was pregnant with my son. I know I know I am going to retest tomorrow and then go to a Dr. but I am wondering if any other mothers have experienced this?? Do you think I could be pregnant with my 2nd miracle?

No idea but go over and post in the pregnancy board, those ladies might have more of an idea!

Hello everyone. Just have a couple questions but let me start off with the basics. I have always been irregular ever since I first started having periods. Well almost 3 years ago even though I was irregular I still got pregnant with my now 3 yr old son. I had a period the month before I found out with him and I found out at 5 weeks pregnant. I was extremely sick and diagnosed with the severe morning sickness (Forgot how to spell it) and it was a horrible pregnancy. Well I had my last period February 25th and got off on March 1st. Well now I am 46 days late. I took a test April 30th and I got a faint positive with 1 test and then a negative with the 2nd test. So I let it go and said forget it I will try again in a week if I don't get my period. Well now it has been a week and last night I had realized that the area near my pubic bone is HUGE and bulging out just like it did when I was pregnant with my son. I know I know I am going to retest tomorrow and then go to a Dr. but I am wondering if any other mothers have experienced this?? Do you think I could be pregnant with my 2nd miracle?

Hey Jnw5891 - Did you ever find out if this is a symptom. I too had this the other day I couldn't find anything on it. It was larger then normal and then went away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->