Harder than ever.

LouOscar01

Reaction score
2014 is my broodiest year yet. I just keep crying....my date seems so far away. Asked OH if we can move it forward and he said that he isn't ready to be a Dad and that it's not up for discussion.

Honestly feel like I will never get the chance to be a Mummy and my date will keep being pushed back. I can't keep waiting. :cry:

Oh hunny :hugs:

Have you tried asking your hubby why he isn't ready? Could you not ask him what makes him so sure he'll be ready this time next year?

In all honesty the least you deserve is a goal post that isn't going to be continuous I moved, I would definitely try talking to him :hugs:

We currently live together under my Mums roof as we are currently doing out house up. He doesn't feel like he wants to A. make me pregnant in a house that isn't ours, and B. wants us to live together alone before baby.

He is right about both things, but I hope he instantly changes his mind when we move in!

Oh hun :(
Its a horrible situation. My husband is the same, he never gives me an actual time when we can start TTC #3.
Try speaking to your other half & see why he feels he isnt ready & why he cant give you a 'rough time' of when you can start TTC.
xxx

when are you moving in? youll live together for nine months before baby even if you get pregnant straight away!
i know how you feel, i am so desperate to just be pregnant and have my baby but me and OH have a holiday I cant be pregnant for in April (disney world! which i am mega excited for that helps a bit) plus we need to buy our house! or at least get the ball rolling on getting a mortgage
hope it gets better for you, can you not plan a holiday or a weekend break as something to look forward to? :hugs:

hi hun i just wanted to send you hugs and hope you can discuss with hubby and know when ttc soon xxxx

Oh honey.. :hugs:

I'm sorry that your OH won't give you a set time, I think men just have a hard time with that sort of thing.

I think that right now my DF doesn't want to tell me that we can start trying for #2 next year because a lot is going to depend on our financial situation around that time and he doesn't want me to be disappointed if we end up having to set our date back by another year. Besides, I haven't gotten my periods back yet since I'm breastfeeding, so I have no idea what my cycles are going to be like when they do come back and that makes it hard to plan for an exact date to start trying considering that we'd like our next baby to be a very late winter or early to mid spring baby and we plan to gender sway for a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->