hardly a bump. worried

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
so i know a few girls that are pregnant right now and are about the same as far as i am. ive seen pics of ppl at 15 weeks or even 11 weeks with crazy baby bumps! i just look like i have a pooch later in the evening, and put weight on my thighs and love handles....should i be worried the baby is hurt or something?? im 15 weeks 3 days today. i had a doc appointment on the 6th and heard the heartbeat and she says everything looks great. ive also had two ultrasounds . any help would nbe great.

It is still very early to have a bump. Some people can get to 30 weeks and barely be showing yet. You have nothing to worry about

I wouldn't worry :) with my first I didn't have anything u tip well after 20 weeks. No one asked if I was preggo until around 27 weeks. One day you'll wake up and be like where did this come from.

I wouldn't worry :) with my first I didn't have anything u tip well after 20 weeks. No one asked if I was preggo until around 27 weeks. One day you'll wake up and be like where did this come from.

Would the fact that I was super fit and had baby abs have anything to do with it? Maybe a stronger core takes longer to show? I hear height also may be a factor as I'm 5 9 and have a long torso. Thank you so much for your response

Oh for sure!! I was much fitter with my first than this pregnancy as I did conditioning classes and ran several days a week. Second pregnancy not as much exercise and core work so I started showing sooner (and bigger even though weight wise it's the same). You'll probably take longer than most to show.

I have a huge baby bump. Partly because it's my second baby so close together and because of my height. I'm 5 feet 2 and a half inches tall. I think Height plays a bigger role than weight but they both are factors.

I was slightly thicker around the middle but didnt really have a bump and was still wearing most of my normal clothes until about 25 weeks with my 1st. My second I was showing at 15 weeks.

this is my second. but my first was like 8 years ago! and i was not fit at all!

This is me today at 24.5 weeks.. I wasn't this big before. I'm trying to find a comparison pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 16
This is my bump at 14 weeks I'm basically the same and that's when I'm bloated! I got way thicker in my love handles. ...I don't get it. Ugh

Attachments

• bumpie_week_14.jpg
    bumpie_week_14.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 17
I'm far from being fit or even in a good weight category since I'm the plus size lol. My bump with my first was pretty much non existent until close to 20 weeks. I have seen photos of mums who are super fit and still be 30 weeks pregnant with barely a bump. I think it has to do with the muscles being so tight that your body just doesn't "let go" even if it is your second and your first was 8 years ago. I don't even want to post a comparison pic of me in my first pregnancy compared to now lol I'm like a whale now at 24 weeks! My daughter was 6lb 1oz when she was born and had always stayed small which made my bump small. This time I'm already the size I was at 37 weeks lol. I think your baby is completely fine and healthy in there and she has a super fit hot mummy who will eventually pop later :) you will probably hate it when it happens lol

14 week photo with this baby.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1463238906589.jpg
    FB_IMG_1463238906589.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 13
I'm far from being fit or even in a good weight category since I'm the plus size lol. My bump with my first was pretty much non existent until close to 20 weeks. I have seen photos of mums who are super fit and still be 30 weeks pregnant with barely a bump. I think it has to do with the muscles being so tight that your body just doesn't "let go" even if it is your second and your first was 8 years ago. I don't even want to post a comparison pic of me in my first pregnancy compared to now lol I'm like a whale now at 24 weeks! My daughter was 6lb 1oz when she was born and had always stayed small which made my bump small. This time I'm already the size I was at 37 weeks lol. I think your baby is completely fine and healthy in there and she has a super fit hot mummy who will eventually pop later :) you will probably hate it when it happens lol

Awe thank you !
But I do feel like I'll be happier when it looks like I'm pregnant bc I just feel so fat! I'm use top being really fit I lost about 40 lbs and I think that's why I'm so scared about gaining in my hips and stuff. Is it true that your hips widen and waist? Bc if not that's where the baby is bc that's where I'm growing g! Lol
Thanks ladies sof much

I'm 16 weeks, and barely a bump... I can't wait for a bump!
If you google image results for 16 weeks, you will see a HUGE variance on how much people are showing at this time. It's pretty crazy how different people are! Strong core muscles would definitely hold it all in. I don't have that excuse... who knows why I'm not showing? But the baby is only the size of an avocado! So, really, it makes sense that it might not make a difference yet.

Please don't worry. With firsts, you show later. I wasn't showing at all until 22 weeks and now at 24 wks, barely showing..only OH and I notice. Baby was measuring ahead at 20 wk scan!

it totally normal not to have a bump yet. You are still very early. I am pregnant with my 4th baby and my bump didn't show up until 20 weeks. I wouldn't worry at all. Everybody bump shoes up at different times.

Last night I had weird pains. Like some sharp some dull. Almost like constipation and some cramps. Also I feel like a stretching. This am I woke up with pretty much a flat tummy! Should I be worried at all?

I honestly wouldn't worry Hun. I'm the same height and was quite fit before falling pregnant. I'm still barely showing now. Some days I am, some days I'm not. I will try and find my 16 week pic to show you but honestly I wouldn't worry.

X

This was me at 16 weeks xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 8
I feel like I have hardly any bump, I only just started bump pics today at 16+2 and when I've checked back at my bump pics with my first, I'm even smaller this time round than I was with her!

This is my pic from today:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/bump%202%20pics/ECDB10EB-668C-4672-B121-4089327AA2A1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->