hardly a bump. worried

Head over to the bump thread and ull see how everyone varies so much in bump size!! I've always had a bump from quite early. I'm 16 weeks with number 4 now!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
How lucky to be smaller this time!
I found my 16 week pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 8
Then 18 weeks.

It will come :) then you're going to feel huge like I do now and want it to be smaller lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
I had practically zero bump until 27 weeks. Nobody believed I was even pregnant let alone that far :winkwink: Then, in the 28 week -BAM - a big bump literally over night. I have no real explanation for it :)

Granted, I didn't have a really big bump even at 41 weeks but the baby was a normal size, so don't worry about it :)

I am 15 weeks + 5 and I still don't have any kind of bump and I wouldn't exactly say I was fit. My friend who is now 22 weeks, she does a lot of exercise and has strong core muscles and it is definitely keeping her slim, as I cannot even see a hint of bump on her at all.

Everybody is different, I would try not to worry. Especially as your scans were ok x

Dont stress to much we all vary so much even people who are on to their 2nd or 3rd can say their pregnancies and baby bumps were all so different. Enjoy being able to move easy because soon enough you will be struggling lol. Im 24 weeks and am waddling already lol

thanks ladies. im just freaking myself out i think, i find it odd i have nothing really and others are huge

Dont be worried, feel blessed your so tiny! I didnt hardly show until i was around 28 or 29 weeks with my first. And my second until i was 19 weeks. Dont worry :)

My bump at almost 20 weeks!

Was told by the OB that since I have wide hips there is a lot of room for the baby in my pelvis without needing to grow up front.

Attachments

• Photo on 20.05.16 at 13.06.jpg
    Photo on 20.05.16 at 13.06.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4
is anyone else growing in their hip area? love handles? i feel fat!

I have a huge baby bump. Partly because it's my second baby so close together and because of my height. I'm 5 feet 2 and a half inches tall. I think Height plays a bigger role than weight but they both are factors.
Hi kiwiberry, if you don't mind my asking, what was your weight prior to your first pregnancy? I am also 5'2" - 106# and almost 9 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I have a pooch every evening, then when I wake it's gone. It's very low and kind of squishy... Strange for me. I am fit and was running 2-3 miles a few times a week prior to getting pregnant. I am fairly proportionate and hourglass shaped. Just curious if my pattern is normal. Thanks in advance.

is anyone else growing in their hip area? love handles? i feel fat!
My hips have spread and are constantly hurting. I feel very thick, for lack of a better word. 😊 I will be 9 weeks on Monday. Our changing bodies are rather strange and fascinating!

I have a huge baby bump. Partly because it's my second baby so close together and because of my height. I'm 5 feet 2 and a half inches tall. I think Height plays a bigger role than weight but they both are factors.
Hi kiwiberry, if you don't mind my asking, what was your weight prior to your first pregnancy? I am also 5'2" - 106# and almost 9 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I have a pooch every evening, then when I wake it's gone. It's very low and kind of squishy... Strange for me. I am fit and was running 2-3 miles a few times a week prior to getting pregnant. I am fairly proportionate and hourglass shaped. Just curious if my pattern is normal. Thanks in advance.

I know that this wasn't directed towards me. but this is exactly how I felt today and yesterday! I had a bump you could even kind of tell im pregnant yesterday evening, this am I was almost flat! then this afternoon BAM bump again/ I am 5'9 though not sure if that difference matters. I also was very fit prior to this pregnancy. I would run 3-5 miles a day and lift. I was crazy sick in the first tri though so ive deff gained weight in my love handles and thighs! yuck

I know that this wasn't directed towards me. but this is exactly how I felt today and yesterday! I had a bump you could even kind of tell im pregnant yesterday evening, this am I was almost flat! then this afternoon BAM bump again/ I am 5'9 though not sure if that difference matters. I also was very fit prior to this pregnancy. I would run 3-5 miles a day and lift. I was crazy sick in the first tri though so ive deff gained weight in my love handles and thighs! yuck
Thanks for sharing! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who is going through these funny fluctuations. I do wonder if height has anything to do with it.

Yes Height plays a huge role. All you have to do is really think about it. The taller you are the more bone structure and space in between your organs you have. The shorter you are the less space and more compact your organs are. Like for me example I don't have a lot of room in my actual frame. So the only place for the baby to fit is to push outward. By frame I am meaning bone structure not weight. Where weight comes in is if you have some specifically on your tummy it pushes out and makes your bump look a little bigger since the bump is behind it. That is why they both play a part in how women show during pregnancy. Then you take into consideration how many pregnancies you have had. If it's your first baby your uterus will barely stretch beyond the baby size which will make your Bump look smaller. If it's your second+ pregnancy your uterus will have a lot of muscle memory. My uterus is twice the size it was with my first baby. My baby bump literally looks the size I was when I was 27 weeks pregnant with my first.

Sorry if I made a lot of typing mistakes I'm using my phone lol.

Here is a link with some answers to you ladies questions.

https://www.parents.com/advice/preg...when-do-pregnant-women-usually-start-to-show/

Yes my hips are definitely larger, as the knickers I have been wearing are feeling more snug!
And I have huge hips anyway.

I agree that if you have a bit of a pooch to begin with , you are more likely to be pushing that out, creating a bigger bump, which has happened in my case.
And I dont look pregnant either. Just thicker in the waist.
And yes, I am not too happy about the extra weight gain, but I am at that point where I almost not bothered and I know I will resume my usual habits after baby is here.
Life is already pretty difficult (with feeling rubbish so often), without feeling horrible about bodily changes.
And yeah, I lost about 50lbs prior to getting pregnant, which took me about 3 years- did it slowly and with strength training mainly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->