Harmony Test Qn

L

Layka

Can someone who has done the Harmony test please tell me if it involves a scan in which I can immediately check that baby is doing fine or is it just a simple blood test?

I'm pretty sure they always do a scan first as it's not suitable for multiples.

The place I'm having the Panorama test definitely does a scan first x

I had a scan but just to check that I was past 10 weeks which is the earliest that blood can be taken for this test I believe?

I had a scan first then bloods, she told me from the scan that everything looked fine, and from the bloods, it was :)

They didn't prescribe my harmony until my 12 week NT. So I had a scan before they sent me for mine.

Harmony you have to be ideally 10-14 weeks I believe.

I had the harmony test done privately in the UK at 14 weeks and this 'included' a scan - having said that, it cost £650 of which £500 was the bloods and £150 the scan. You can get it much cheaper at around £400 but that may only be the bloods. Mine came back fine thank God. Good luck with it.
xx

I am in the US, but the Harmony test is a simple blood test. I had my dating scan done at 10w1d and also had the Harmony blood draw the same day. I am 12w1d today and found out this morning I am expecting a baby girl!! I am so excited we were able to find out so soon, and all disorders were low risk.

Won't you be having the NT scan about now anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->