has anybody had bfn hpt's but had a bfp on blood test?

charbarxx

Ellies Mummy and ttc #2!
Reaction score
i am 3 weeks late :wacko: i have done numerous hpt's of all types and prices but nothing, maybe a few faint evaps here and there but nothing definite, so i went to the docs and they gave me a blood test and im getting results at 4:40 on monday 4th april, and i dont know wether to get my hopes up or not, has anyone had this happen to them and turned out to be pregnant? im going crazy any feedback would be great, thanks ladies u are my rocks :thumbup: xxx

My husband works with a man who had that happen to his wife...she is a nurse and says it does happen! have you recently come off the pill?? good luck for your results x x

Because I am a week late with BFN's I have been searching the internet for people in the same situation to try and figure out whats going on and I have come across lots of people that say that they were getting BFN on HPT but positive blood test and also a couple that got negative on bloods but were still pregnant. So I do think that it is possible.

Good luck with your blood test keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

I'm 13 days late.....and my last test yesterday was BFN. Still no sign of AF.....and the symptoms I had for the past week and a half have disappeared. I'm just sitting here in limbo....

thanks for your replies x ttcatitch- i had the implant out 1st december xx

Good luck today! Let us know how it goes! xoxo

i will!! im so nervouss!! think hes gna say no tho, got a feeling :( x

Good Luck!! I hope it is a BFP!!! I am 17 days late myself. Can't wait to hear the news!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->