Has anybody sent off for their childs passport

Bunnipowder

Reaction score
Just wondering if any ones sent off there childs first passport this month or last and how long it took to come ?

Sent LO's passport off last week cutting it very fine - flight is in 4 weeks :(

We didnt do it in the past couple of months, we did it just before Christmas and it came in 10 days. Im sure you'll be fine.

During the summer months - June to August, they say that passports will usually take at least 6 weeks, but they aim to have it to you in the 6 week mark, although it can be longer.

Really hope you get yours soon.

I'm going for a one week fast track appointment in the morning to renew mine as I won tickets to go to Germany in three weeks! xx

The one I got for Lena took 3 days - decided to go for a german passport instead of a british one as it was quicker and cheaper. Don't understand why it takes 6 weeks for a passport to be done when it can be done in three days at no extra cost (cost 13€, bargain).

My sister and Dad sent off for their renewals and it took 6 weeks they got them back 2 weeks ago x

I chose the fast-track, and got mine a couple of days later. Although it was a renewal, our first passport for my little sister took 4 weeks. Getting LO's sorted next week hopefully - Plan to take him away in September! x

Not done it in last couple of months but did it around this time a couple of years ago and it took 10 days.

Check & Send is usually 2 weeks,but at this time it could be 3-4 ..5.
I sent my sons off 2 weeks exactly and they wont look at it for the next 2 weeks atleast,so i'm home alone while my OH is going away with the girls :(
I asked for an upgrade to one week fast track and now they lost my forms!

Check & Send is usually 2 weeks,but at this time it could be 3-4 ..5.
I sent my sons off 2 weeks exactly and they wont look at it for the next 2 weeks atleast,so i'm home alone while my OH is going away with the girls :(
I asked for an upgrade to one week fast track and now they lost my forms!

I phoned and asked for an upgrade was told no can do can't do anything just got to wait!!

I phoned back today and said is there no way I can pay extra to speed it up and was told yeah when I phone back in a few days (the 10 day mark) some one will go through it all with me. I said what's this service called ? as last week nothing like that was possible he replied "upgrade". Everyone from the post office lady to post office on the phone and then every bloody person Iv spoke to at the passport office says something completly opposite to what I was last told :dohh:

Im going to phone back Friday and see if this magical upgrade really is possible :wacko:

I sent DS off Feb/March time(we were going away in April) and I paid for the post office to check/send off and his came back within 10 days.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->