Has anyone been asked...

I still look pregnant, especially if I've just had a meal. Even just a small meal and my belly pops right out. If I have a big meal, I actually look about eight months pregnant! I'm not joking!

Honestly? I think I need a tummy tuck. Something isn't right, my 'bump' is hard like I actually AM pregnant! I think I need surgery to tighten up the muscles.

It's been sixteen months now and people still ask 'when is your baby due?'

I'm the same! My stomach is always hard and I bloat after meals. I know I have a seperation between my muscles because I can feel a space right in the middle :nope: I wish I knew good exercises to help with that. I've heard that if you don't do the right kind of exercises, the separation can get even worst so I'm afraid to do sit ups.

Yes, about 6 months ago when I obviously wasn't pregnant! I was wearing a very floaty smock dress, that was why! I wasn't even asked if I was pregnant, a client made some comment about me expecting baby number 2! :(

It has happened to me twice but then i only had my baby 2 wks tomorrow.
However, at the end of my pregnancy i was absolutely massive!! I couldnt believe it today when a mum came up to me at nursery and said...'have you had it?' looked down at my tummy and said ' no you havent...' and i was like 'er i had a baby girl on the 24th May' I thought my tummy was getting flatter and it did annoy me! I mean obviously after having 5 pregnancies my tummy doesnt 'ping' back into shape but there is NO WAY people can honeslty think i still look pregnant like the way i was!!!

I'm the same! My stomach is always hard and I bloat after meals. I know I have a seperation between my muscles because I can feel a space right in the middle I wish I knew good exercises to help with that. I've heard that if you don't do the right kind of exercises, the separation can get even worst so I'm afraid to do sit ups.
I did 100 crunches a day for three months. Didn't work.

If you are pregnant once again...And you're not?

This weekend we were at a gathering with our 10 month old and this lady comes up to me and says "Oh what a cute little boy!... And I see there's another one in the oven!"... :growlmad:

So apparantly I still look pregnant because of my flabby mommy stomach! :nope: :nope: I was holding my baby and she didn't even consider that maybe my belly is looking a bit bloated because LO isn't even a year old yet?!

She made me feel like crap and now I'm thinking I should always wear loose fitting clothes so people won't think I'm pregnant! :cry:

Has this happened to any of you ladies? I know I shouldn't take it personally because I don't even know this lady, but it still hurt! :nope:

I would have said very innocently and quite loudly, "No there isn't? Why would you think that?" and have watched her try and wriggle her way out of it! I am massive all over so my mummy tummy has just merged with the rest of my chub!

havent had any comments yet but i know how you feel- oliver is 14 weeks old and im still putting on weight- my stomach is awful, looks like im still preggers, he was 10lb 3oz born and my stomach is covered in stretchmarks and is like a deflated balloon! i want to take him swimming but cant face putting a swimsuit on x

Yep, some lady on the bus asked how old my baby was, 6 weeks, tyen asked when i was due and said she had 2 kids close together aswell! How could I possibly have been pregnant and showing 6 weeks post natal? I think she was bat shit crazy.

If you are pregnant once again...And you're not?

This weekend we were at a gathering with our 10 month old and this lady comes up to me and says "Oh what a cute little boy!... And I see there's another one in the oven!"... :growlmad:

So apparantly I still look pregnant because of my flabby mommy stomach! :nope: :nope: I was holding my baby and she didn't even consider that maybe my belly is looking a bit bloated because LO isn't even a year old yet?!

She made me feel like crap and now I'm thinking I should always wear loose fitting clothes so people won't think I'm pregnant! :cry:

Has this happened to any of you ladies? I know I shouldn't take it personally because I don't even know this lady, but it still hurt! :nope:

I would have said very innocently and quite loudly, "No there isn't? Why would you think that?" and have watched her try and wriggle her way out of it! I am massive all over so my mummy tummy has just merged with the rest of my chub!

:haha: Good one!

Yep I was asked that recently I am very self concious about my belly and having had my 6th baby I had a pooch, and all my friends assumed since I came out of hiding that I was pregnant again, cus there is 11 months between my last 2. I was shocked and cried. But when I was pregnant with my 6th I got accused for lieing that I was pregnant and the lady accused me of being chinky. Im like OMG. LOL some people. Im 4 fet 11 inches and 98 pounds, so a bit of belly is noticable on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->