has anyone been preg but not had a bfp for a few weeks?

charbarxx

Ellies Mummy and ttc #2!
Reaction score
im 18 days late for af, which is very unusual for me, iv done tons of tests, cheap and expensive and ALL bfn, i was wondering if i could be preg but it just doesnt want to show yet?? has anyone been like me but turned out to be pregnant? xx

Hey! I didn't want to read and run, I have no experience in being pregnant yet... but I'm very interested in seeing some replies!

with my first son i didnt find out i was pregnant until i was 5weeks pregnant

Hey,
I also didnt want to read and run. I am in a similar position... I am now CD48! but my cycles have been all over the place. The longest cycle I have ever had was 45 days but I also have all BFN so far will test again tomorrow as left it a few days and see what happens.
Hope you get your BFP :)

hey hun. I didnt wanna read and run. My sister didnt get a home postive untill she was nearly 4months gone,(found out via a blood test at 3months) and my mate didnt get a home postive untill she was 13.5weeks gone!
so yeah its def possible. some people dont produce enough of the hornomone to show up in wee. only a bloody test will tell u the answer xx

hope you get ur bpf too :) i have got a docs appt. on thurs but i dont think they will give me a blood test, they are stupid and annoying like that, i will take dh with me for backup haha xx

Hello! I just got my bfp today at CD38, 10 days late. I have been testing like a nut job and kept getting bfn's. FX for you sugar!

my mom said she didn't get any bfp with me ever. she had to get a blood test, and she was 5 months in before she even knew she was pregnant. so... it does happen. if you trust my mom to not lie about that. i don't see why you would.... but i do, so i'll vouch for her.

My bff never tested positive until she was 5-6 weeks pregnant and she's been pregnant 3x. There are some girls who don't get positives with a urine test but only with a blood test. I say it's time to see your doc. G/L!

I would like to know what happens, I'm 4 days late and just went to the doctor bc I've been getting BFNs this whole time. Keep us updated! FX that we are the type that just doesn't show on the urine tests.

charbarxx, I totally know what you mean about the doc being stupid. If we want a blood test, just give us one! it's not like you're doing it for free, we're paying for it. I am about to create a new thread ranting about my experience today with my doctor. Stay tuned lol.

My mom never got a positive with my youngest brother. She had to have a blood test as well.

I didn't want to read and run... I have seen it happen a few times since I've been a member here and I have known a couple people that they were several weeks along before they found out. Good luck and fx!!

I'm 7 days late today and testing like a nutter and getting bfn's!

Got the Doc's on Friday for a blood test.....

i really hope i am, because this is just strange, i have just tested with frer and BIG FAT NEGITIVE!! this is really getting me down now :( x

the nurse gave me a blood test yaayy!! i find out monday and she told me to start taking prenatal vitamins so iv just bought some pregnacare original, i love acting pregnant fx for monday !!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->