Has anyone bought anything yet?

Aw thats really lovely!!!

Emma.xx

My boyf and I bought 2 little teddies in the colours we want to do the baby room (brown and beige) and they were on discount, so I couldnt leave them behind ;)

Apart from that only a Pregnancy Bible for some good reading.

Our parents have bought us some 'pressies' - little cute baby rompers, booties, echo picture frame, little book etc. My mum said she is not buying anything else until the scan, but if it was up to my boyf he would have already finished the baby room by now, haha :D

I am planning on using the Jan sales to to get bargains, and also going to do some online research to get he best deals.

Your basket is beautiful! People at our local market sell them for alot of money but they look nowhere near as lovely as yours! You should make your own little business :)
X

:rofl:it was the first thing my mother said! cant buy a pram untill the babys born its bad luck!

I haven't bought anything yet, going to wait a while maybe 10-12 weeks, mind u im doing a 'baby box' for my friend, loads of nappies, lotions, clothes etc so that is feeding my urge! i'l post a pic! im so excited and its not even me!

Aww thats lovely....a friend did something similar for me with my last little one and i was so grateful i cried, hope your friend likes it xxxxx

I have a cot and a highchair which was given to me by a relative and have some baby boy clothes which were given to me free so lots of hand me downs. I have not bought anything yet, not even started looking. I will wait for a few months so that I can save and have a good look round - so excited!

I bought some Halloween socks from Mamas&Papas,couldn't resist them.
Also got the Johnsons box with the tolietries to put away.
Now I have had my 12 week scan I am going to start buying.
Though I will hold on until January for big purchases just in case of good deals.

Im waiting till the day i have my 12 week scan, then buy my first thing, so then i no when i bought my first item for my baby xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->