Has anyone else experienced this? Lack of symptoms

xZoeyx

Reaction score
So I am only roughly 5 weeks. Ovulation was missed, no idea when it happened! I think if anything it would have been anywhere from 25th-29th January.

I understand I am way way early in pregnancy, my tests are still strong etc. I had some pain, cramping and very very very light spotting the other day but otherwise absolutely NOTHING. No sickness, no extreme tiredness, no sore boobs anymore, nothing! It's making me so nervous because I was hit with sickness straight away with all pregnancies prior.

Everything I hear/read seems to point to the fact if you don't have symptoms after AF is due then it's normally a sign things aren't going the right way.

Has anyone else ever had a complete lack of symptoms and the pregnancy still turned out okay?

I don't know what it is with this baby, I have never ever been this nervous when pregnant, I am overthinking everything and for some weird reason my instincts are telling me this isn't going to end well and I have no idea why

I don’t normally have symptoms until 6 weeks and then want to die. This pregnancy was the first I had symptoms early but it started as a twin pregnancy so that would explain early symptoms for me.

It's too early for a blood test I think, I can't even self refer to the midwife team until I am at least 6 weeks, and right now I am anywhere from like 4w2d to 5w1d if I were to go by the week where I was getting strong OPK's but never positive.

I dunno what it is with this pregnancy, I feel like it's not actually happening, I am way way more worried than I ever have been before. I should mention I have EUPD, (emotionally unstable personality disorder) so I overthink ALOT so I guess that could be alot to do with it. I just want something to connect with the pregnancy other than a positive test. Hit me with severe sickness if thats what it takes lol.

Thanks for not reading and running

It's too early for a blood test I think, I can't even self refer to the midwife team until I am at least 6 weeks, and right now I am anywhere from like 4w2d to 5w1d if I were to go by the week where I was getting strong OPK's but never positive.

I dunno what it is with this pregnancy, I feel like it's not actually happening, I am way way more worried than I ever have been before. I should mention I have EUPD, (emotionally unstable personality disorder) so I overthink ALOT so I guess that could be alot to do with it. I just want something to connect with the pregnancy other than a positive test. Hit me with severe sickness if thats what it takes lol.

Thanks for not reading and running
A gp would normally do a hcg test to help settle your fears. They are usually taken 48 hours apart to see the doubling rate.

Yes I’d push for betas. Seeing what your hcg is doing is the best info you can get this early on. I got betas at 11 and 13 dpo this time and it was an absolute lifesaver. Fx fx fx

With almost all my pregnancies I had severe morning sickness very early. With my son, I was hospitalised by 6 weeks for dehydration.

This time I thought I'd have an easy pregnancy because I wasn't even nauseous or any symptoms until 7.5 weeks. After that...I've been paying for it. So far, healthy 14 week old growing still in my belly. Heart beat is still strong every day.

So in my experience, somtimes symptoms just arrive later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->