Has anyone else noticed that their EWCM comes out in a huge glob? Is this good or bad

Yea I keep bouncing between "Man the body is interesting" to "My body is super weird and kinda icky off the BCPs"... Never in my life would I have thought Id get something resembling clear snot coming out of me and be kind of excited about it.

This thread has actually made me laugh out loud :haha:I get the exact same thing most months, but this thread is exactly what this site is for, I would never be discussing with my real life friends the slimey snot like substance I have coming out of me once a month :haha: imagine if I asked the question to people not TTC and they weren't aware of the horrors, that would definately be a tmi moment :haha: Thanks so much for asking this question in such an open and direct way, I love the people on this site :thumbup: :happydance:

Its amazing (and somtimes realy discusting) the things you start to notice about your body and what it produces once you start TTC.
Beforehand you wouldnt have had a clue about half the stuff that goes on till you look for it :)

Yeah I mean I have always noticed this though because of the fact it comes out in one big glob. I just never knew what it was until like maybe 2 years ago.

But yeah it is gross. Yucka lol

Whimesy 3,
Thanks for asking that question. I had just trotted downstairs this morning after, like you, pulling out a glob of that stuff...and was gonna ask a similar question, then I saw your post!

I remember before I went on BCP, I used to have stuff like that come out on the toilet paper for about 3 days during mid-cycle, but since I wasn't charting, I didn't pay a whole lot of attention.

While I was on BCP, I NEVER saw it :dohh:. I've been off for about 6 months now, and the first 4 months, saw it the day I O'd--I was actually worried I had become less fertile. Last month, I saw it for 4 days...this month it kicked in the DAY after AF was over...What the hey? So this month, I had brown spotting on the tail end of AF, on day 7, and on day 8 I get those blobs of EWCM...no build up AT ALL.

Does anyone think THAT is weird???:help:

Wow this has been enlightening! Thanks for asking this question as this happened to me last month as well!! Was my first month off BC and day 28 had exactly what you described! It really freaked me out as never had it when on BC and it was just so odd like you said had to almost pull it out! gross! Although gutted now I know it means I was ov' as low and behold 14 days later I got AF so I could have BD then and might have got pregnant! Oh well will look out for it this month and hopefully catch the egg!

Yeah, it sounds totally normal to me too. I get the same thing and I have 2 girls! So the globby stuff is good!

yes iv had that b4 once when a gyno did a swap i asked her w.t.f was or is that it was huge like about 15 inch long hanging off the spectrum she told me it was nothin to worry about thats normal that was about 3yrs ago

Guys I am so glad that you posted this!! I have never had this stuff with my other 2 children... I ttc for6 months with ds and 4 months with dd and i had ewcm just like egg whites.... and this stuff started with my implant. I was also having LH surges and bfp opk and cysts .... I just had it removed and got another bfp opk and then the next two days this GLOB! it honsetly looks like when you lose part of your mucus plug... so weird!!!

First cycle I had this as well. It was crazy. I went to check CP and out came this stretchy glob and literally went everywhere. DH even noticed later during BD. He was surprised as he'd never seen that much before. I used to have egg white, but I haven't checked in awhile.

I used to get this before our first child and haven't noticed it since. I didn't even understand what it was at the time and why it was dangling from me when I used the pot. I took it for granted and wish it would come back for a visit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->