Has anyone else thought to do this?

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I got given one of those little blanket things with a litle toy attached to it. Ive read alot that newborns like the familiar smell of their mothers so since i was given the blanket toy, ive been sleeping with it :lol:

Anyone else doing something like that or am i odd :lol:

I thought about this and told myself i would do it but i still havn't :rofl:

No didn't but very good idea!! Tip for next time!!

Your full term 2moz :shock:

No i didnt but thats such a good idea!!

Brooke loves those things

I slept with one of those with Ethan from about 24 wks and he still sucks it now and he is two and yes i have pink one i sleep with now xxx

This is going to sound really offensive but we do something similar for when my bitch's pups leave home. You can honestly see a difference and it obviousy really comforts them when mum's not around.

This is going to sound really offensive but we do something similar for when my bitch's pups leave home. You can honestly see a difference and it obviousy really comforts them when mum's not around.

I was sitting here thinking I do similar when my queens kittens leave home too with a scent blanket for each of them. Must say I hadn't thought about doing it for a furless baby though :dohh: Perhaps I'd better go and get a Taggie or something to start sleeping with!

P.S: What breed is it you breed? Looks adorable in your avatar! :D

Oh, such a great idea! I'm gonna start tonight!

Hmm, hadn't thought about that. Good idea though! :)

I'm going to do that.

re animals I have started using Johnsons soap and talc so they get used to that smell so hopefully the baby wont smell odd to them or strange.

Im going to doing this nearer the time, they say it really works, take care :hugs: XX

Good idea! I didnt do this but when my LO was born he wouldnt sleep in his moses basket so in the end i ended up putting a tshirt id worn to bed in his basket and he slept in there all night! If id done the same with his little blanket i wouldnt of needed to use the Tshirt so great idea!

ive actually brought one!! Its a little brown rabbit holding a supersoft fleecy blanket! But since then ive fallen in love with another comforter from mamas and papas so still undecided whether to buy that one or just use the one ive got! lol! Its a brilliant idea! x

these are lovely little comforters so im getting one of these this time, did try it with daisy but left it to late...:dohh:

https://www.cuski.co.uk/

ive also got a taggie so will see which one she prefers...

what a great idea!! thanx im gunna start tonight :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"