Has anyone elses Sky changed??

J

Jade--x

I've just turned my TV on to catch up on some programs and my Skys all changed! I don't like it :(

No one elses I know have though :/ is it just me?

DH is hogging the telly with football but he hasn't mentioned anything x

Mine, you mean the styling and colouring? I love it. Haven't noticed any channel differences tho :)

Yeah mine looks like its blinking. I'm sure when I get used to it it'll be ok its just weird seeing it. My downstairs one hasn't changed by my upstairs one have :shrug: x

What have you got? Is it an old box cos some of the Sky+ boxes are different to the new ones.
I have a HD box and a HD package so mine hasn't changed.

I've got the Sky+HD one the newer one as I recently had multiroom.

My parent's have the same box and theirs hasn't changed either :shrug: x

I have the Sky + HD box and the blue bits have recently changed. Not having any problems with it, but I liked the old way better, probably because I'm not used to this way yet haha xx

Ours changed about a week ago although no one else we know has changed and they all have Sky HD too. I like it better because you can see more channels at once on the TV guide page.

I've checked and ours hasn't changed, it's Sky+

x

Last night I definitely preferred the old way they had it it reminds me of how I've seen the Tivo layout. I do like the fact that my planner is now more organised though I'm getting a little more used to it now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->