Has anyone ever sent their OH's rude pics? lol UPDATE! pg1

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
I feel like we havent been romantic for aaaaaages!!

My oh had to move away for work at the beginning of the week, comes home on a weekend for a few weeks, we are on the phone all the time cause we are soooo close, hes like my best friend. Anyway... we havent been very romantic and tonight im really missing him and feeling really ermmm hmm how shall we put it.... lol gagggggin for some sweet lovin!! :rofl::blush:

I got some new underwear today for when he comes home on friday and i thought hmmm... so i put it on and took a pic, :blush: im really shy and dont normally do things like this, contemplating sending it to him to make him think of me.... anyone else done this before lol!! i feel silly but im sure he will love it!!

xxx

UPDATE ......

:rofl: well i sent it this afternoon.... :blush:

Got a text back after about 5 mins saying '' WOW! you looook sooooo very sexy! cant wait to get home and give you a good seeing too! love you millions xxxx''

hahaha i love it!!!!

also he's the sort of bloke that its for his eyes only so its all fun, he's wayy too shy to do it back though lol! xxxxxx

Yep I've sent my OH pictures to his cell.. I was sooo nervous lol doing it but he appreciated it :)

ive done it and he loved it :)
i would send it for sure

I spend 7 months out of the year away from my OH because he is in the military. We send naughty pics all the time. It's the greatest.

During our big move from South Africa to Holland it fell upon hubbys birthday - so i got my artist best friend to take funny/rude piccies :)
They are all tastefull Like me in lingeree and you can SEE anything - but towards the end of the shoot there was some boobage (me in nothing but hubbys tie LOL)
It was def something fun to do with someone you trust :)

Yupp! I went on hol with all single friends last year and while they were off doing god knows what i was texting OH!

Yeah iv done it and he loved it :blush:
Id say do it hun x

yep I do it all the time when hubbys away. hes got a PSP so i put a load of pics and videos onto a memory card and send him that. :blush: he loves it tho!

yeah ive done it, ive done it when his at work before knowing that he will sit there thinking about it all day

Oh yes. My dh sent me one the other day when I was at work and he was at home. I sometimes even pop to the ladies toilets and take a photo and send it. I've only ever done it with my husband. Before we lived together we'd often use a webcam too.

what a rude lot :rofl:
i have emailed him rude pics in the past but he has an ancient mobile phone which doesnt do pics so couldnt do that ... havent done it for ages though, you've inspired me now!

Do it tootsy !!!

Totally! :)

Go for it hunni! He'll LOVE it! :) xx

LMAO :rofl: !! aaaah haha youuu lot of rudies!! haha i will update on post 1... xxx

well done 4 doin it hun! an i bet he will b on you liek a dog on heat wen he gets in!!!

you lil hoochie!!! you go girlie! :rofl: :D

i've thought of this... but i haven't a bloody clue how to take the photo as the only mirror we have is a bathroom one so it isn't very big!
i think all blokes enjoy special 'treats' like that! :D

enjoy your weekend ;) :rofl:

xXx

u dont need a mirror to take saucy pics ;) :lol:

Hahahaa thanks!! :D well what i done is... (cause i only have a small mirror too!) i stuck it on the top of the banister and there is a delay on my phone camera so pressed the button and RAN!!! hahaha!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->