Has anyone experienced this. Please give me some hope

Ladybelle90

Reaction score
Hi everyone, am new to this. Let me start by mentioning 7 years ago I miscarried and never tried after because I was too scared.
Now am at a point where I really want to hav a baby.
So I dtd unprotected 4 days before my ovulation day. The day after I got some cramps like period cramps. Usually when I ovulate I am bed ridden with pain and my anus hurts equally. This ovulation not a single pain or cramp I was normal. Two days after ovulation I get small non serious cramps on the right side where my ovary would be, I am eating however when standing after sitting or laying down I am dizzy and light headed. And I got a staving pain in my vagina lasted like 2 seconds but was not normal.

Please tell me I have a good chance of being pregnant and my rainbow baby could be on the way. It's only 3 dpo so it's to early to test but the uncertainty is killing me. Any and all insight would be appreciated.

It's really too early to tell. When I was pregnant I felt bloated very low down at my pubic bone but I had twins. This was early about 8dpo. Wait a week and do a test. Good luck I hope it's ur rainbow baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->