Has anyone had a Jenny Renny reading?

beneathmywing

Reaction score
I was reading a lot about Jenny Renny readings on the forums, lot of people dont think she's the real deal, others say their reading came true. I couldn't help myself so I got my reading!!!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of April 2014 - specific reference to the 18th and 7th.

This would mean I get pregnant this cycle. I am crossing my fingers and toes this is true!! Please please please.

I got one today just for fun :) haven't got the reading back yet but I'm looking forward to getting it.

Good luck to you!

Where do you get the reading from? it makes me wonder as how she can do it online? i believe in mediums but im sure they need to meet you?

Just look up Jenny Renny online and it's one of the first websites that come up. I'm not sure exactly how she does them, you give her information like your birth date, star sign etc.

Yeah, must admit I am kind of skeptical, but cant help but hope she's just really good at what she does. I actually replied to her thanking her and telling her that that means it would be my current cycle and then hoping this is true and she will back saying:

yes. If you are from a specific site or forum with other women who requested a reading within the same few days as you - there are quite a few of you that will be pregnant from a current cycle they are on. August is a popular BFP month these last few days as it a births in April.

$10? i would do it but my bank charges like £1.50 plus the $10 in £, so would work out quiet expensive :(

eek I'd LOVE to try it! I've never got a proper reading, but I so want one. I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle...keep us updated!

<3

I just did after reading your thread!!! HAHA lets see whats she says!!

I received my Jenny Renny reading last night. Here's what it said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of November/beginning of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2014 - specific reference to the 13th and 20th.

November/December feels like so far away, I hope it happens sooner than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->