Has anyone had a sticky BFP after 2 Chemical Pregnancies?

hotpinkangel

Reaction score
Hi girls...
In march and april this year i had chemical pregnancies :cry:
Both times they were EXACTLY the same, very, very very faint lines, barely there in fact (took a lot of squinting and holding up to light to see) i did get a pos digi with the first, and a + predictor with the second...but these were all early tests, normal 25miu or over wouldn't have picked up the line i don't think. :nope:

This month at 9dpo i tested, and got a faint pink line, no squinting needed, and ovr the past 4 days i've had + tests on suresign, ic's, superdrug, and a pregnant 1-2 on a digi. This time seems different, i've noticed the lines get darker every day, which NEVER happened the past two times. and you can see the lines without squinting or holding up to light at all.

What do you all think? be honest please, had a blood test done yesterday, and am having another on friday morning to see if my hcg levels rise.

is there any chance of a sticky bean after 2 chemicals in a row????

Thanks for reading,

Em xxx

I think that it sounds very good. I had a mc earlier in the year and the pregnancy started off very slow with low HcG levels and very faint +'s. I just tested today 8dpo and got a faint positive. I am excited because last time I was struggling to get +'s on the day of my missed period and this time it is showing early.

I am crossing my fingers for both of us but your results sound pretty good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->