Has anyone seen the Cheeks and Cherries offer?!

T-Bex

Mother of one
Reaction score
https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/Bitti_Tutto.html

I'm devestated! We ordered 4 new Itti's with 20% off 2 days ago, and now they're 40% off! AAARRRGGGH!!

Yah, I was thinking that there would be some wailing and gnashing of teeth going on :(

:hugs:

Oooops, 2 Tutto's just found the way into my cart. But at a tenner a nappy, that'd just be rude to ignore...

EDIT

I'm reconciling myself with the fact that I didn't pay for them, OH did, as Bethan's nearly grown out of her mediums. But if I'd paid for them, I'd be really upset right now... I don't think I'll mention it to him...

C&C have free returns... so if you haven't used the nappies you could return the first lot you bought I think. Just make sure that the ones you want are still available in the offer, they don't have all the colours :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im waiting on two ittis to be delivered at 20% off

think i will take rachel-c's advice- buy buy back you go little nappies!!! ha ha

I've used two of them (I wanted to show them off today at breastfeeding group!), but to be honest, I'm not sure I can be faffed sending them back. It'd only save a couple of quid on each one, and whilst it's really annoying, I'm also really lazy! They're here now, and they're cheaper than full price...

Yay just ordered 3 :happydance:

x x x

Uh-oh. Looks like the stash will be growing. We do need to start thinking about size 2s for the future.... :blush: but at that price it would be rude not to ;)

Not sure how the wet bag snuck into my basket ... :haha: I've ordered loads!

why oh why did i have to open this thread!!! the SIOs are 8 quid each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT, i finally get my rockmelon!!!

Ahhhh I haven't even got my Tutto yet to see if they work and you make me buy more!!!

:haha: ill have Atticus in ittis if it kills me!!

I have a couple there for him and I SO hope they work for him!! I ordered a Tutto last week from Millies in the hope that they might work for Saraya as they seem to fit bigger [up to 20kg/44lb] than the large d'lish!!! I'm so hopeful... plus the tutto I ordered last week is a midnight and black nappies are so pretty!!! I just ordered a lime, rockmelon and yellow [I wanted the rockmelon in the d'lish when I first started with cloth! and you know Saraya loved the yellow!!!]

I just ordered a Rockmelon in the Tutto. And a purple... :blush:

I just ordered baby pink, lime and peppermint :happydance: I've already had 2 ittis delivered this week, whoops!! :D

ive been after a rockmelon for agessssssss. we have midnight, 2 limes, turquoise, royal blue, purple, yellow, fuschia, red, pink with white dots, spectra, danube, fleur, beach stripes, peppermint, jade and lilac :haha: i love the prints the most but keep changing my mind as to which are my fave colours!! today my fave is yellow!

I've just ordered half a dozen sio's - my excuse is that they'll dry faster in the winter than the aio's I ordered during rnw. Plus I'm struggling a bit until my wnss come lol, I can go back to washing every three days again ( which is helpful with teen and almost teen dd's and the washing they generate :dohh:)

eek i've just ordered a load of tuttos too! and a large bamboozle wetbag (how'd that get in there??? :haha:)
i love love love tuttos and with two in cloth they make sense :)
bet they're gonna sell out sooo fast!

LOL C&C will wonder what's going on with a crazy influx of orders in an hr! LOL I wanted a jade tutto but they must be sold out... Although I miss my yellow d'lish like crazy at least I know it's loved!

This forum is a danger to my bank account! I just ordered 3 tuttos to be delivered to my mums house so hubby doesn't find out :haha: he returned from work whilst i was making the order and whilst he was having a shower i very very quickly made the order and can't even remember which colours I ordered bwahahahahaaaa! They're just so cheap at 40% off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->