Has anyone seen the Cheeks and Cherries offer?!

see im lucky in the sense that hubby doesn't do nappy changes, cos he takes our 2 year old to the toilet so I let him off :winkwink: so he *hopefully* won't realise that they're new :haha:

Has anyone recieved their order yet? mine was despatched on monday but still not here. Last time I ordered from them it came the day after despatch. :flower:

Mine came today :) they were super busy I guess with all our orders so maybe give it another day...

X x x

Mine arrived today (Weds). I ordered late on Friday night.

I ordered the first day and not received it yet although got a dispatch email but had a wee wait for last order from them too. I'm in Glasgow.

I ordered on Friday and got my order yesterday! I looooove the turquoise and lime

I ordered mine Friday, got a despatch note on Monday but it's not arrived yet, I'm sooo excited!!! :happydance:

Oh no why did I see these!

I bought a couple at 20% off but these are a bargain. It's probably still a bit early to go mad but I'm tempted.

Pinkie77 I got turquoise and lime too. Excited about getting them but they are larges so will have to wait to use them.

I ordered to my mums address and I need to speak to my sister to see if they have been delivered yet cos I have a feeling they will arrive today. Knowing them they will miss the postman!! This is so annoying lol next time im just gonna order to my address and hubby will have to just be ok with it lol. I have only got about 26 nappies :p :shrug:

Got my Tutto's today... Test run on them tomorrow at breastfeeding group, methinks. Someone is wearing a dress, so I can flash the new nappy with ease! Glad there are a few fellow cloth addicts at my group! :haha:

^ I think so too :p

My nappies still didn't arrive today :cry: im getting impatient cos everyone elses have arrived and we ordered at the same time! the postal service in our area must be delayed *sigh*

Well my nappies FINALLY arrived on friday evening lol! It was hilarious when my mum brought them over today, hubby was upstairs getting ready for work and my mum turned up at my door with a bright pink bag lmao! I was like "you could have at least disguised it mum :dohh:" and I quickly stashed the bag in my living room and was sooo nervous until hubby left for work! It was too much effort tryin to hide them lol next time im just gonna order them to my house and tell him :blush: the other thing is, I ordered very bright flourescent (sp?) colours so do you think he will notice they're new? :rofl:

I tried a d'lish SIO today for the first time and I loved it! I also have a Tutto but it looks so complicated!! I have no idea what to do with it?!?!

Mine arrived on Saturday which was only two days after ordering them woooo. Missed the postman though grrrrrr will pick them up later today

I tried a d'lish SIO today for the first time and I loved it! I also have a Tutto but it looks so complicated!! I have no idea what to do with it?!?!

The tutto takes a little while to figure out but the C&C instructions are very good. What popper sizing do you have it one? I have mine on second biggest and use all 3 inserts with the little one poppered to the big one on the 'girl' setting. It is fantastic and easily lasts 5 hours if need be.

Now I could popper them together in my sleep but it did take a bit of practice at the beginning. And I was using the small insert on the boy setting. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->