Has anyone started wrapping yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave most of my stuff at my mums but the few bits i have here here ive wrapped as i would rather he found some wrapped presents than see what he has. If he found them i would just rewrap and hide in a better place lol

I wont be wrapping until my tree is up and I can get away with playing Christmas music and watching Christmas films etc while wrapping. So I will wait till December.

I don't wrap until really close. I did one year, got overexcited and did it all in September/October, and by Christmas is just looked a mess.

I really want to but I'm gonna hold back as long as I can as it tends to look all crumpled by the time Xmas comes around. I like doing it whilst the tree is up with Xmas songs or a film is on :D

I did it early one year and they looked a mess by Xmas :( I have GOT to find a better hiding place though.

i dont wrap til nearer the time or i'll forget whats in plus they always end up tatty by xmas x

After i have wrapped in put them back in the cardboard boxes that they got delivered in and they wont look a mess by xmas time.

Plus I find I need something to keep me going present wise once I've actually finished the shopping otherwise I just buy more LOL Once the decs are up as well its like 'what do I do now and the kids being home, when I can start crafting and baking, to keep my Christmas buzz going?' So I can fill that time with the excitement of wrapping. But I do love wrapping too so it takes restraint to not wrap early.

I love wrapping presents so I make myself wait until the trees up and an xmas film is on... feels like a treat to me :haha:

I wont be wrapping until my tree is up and I can get away with playing Christmas music and watching Christmas films etc while wrapping. So I will wait till December.

^^ this exactly! I also have hardly any decent storage so the wrapping would end up ripping & looking a right mess from moving it around so much & I don't fancy tons of boxes everywhere, I've only just managed to get some space after getting rid of all my wedding stuff! Lol xx

I ordered everything from Amazon the last few years. I don't drive and buses out here are not regular enough to get out and back in time for pick up as I had 12pm and 3:30pm pick ups. But this year the big 3 will all be in school from 8:50 to 3:30 so I can go out and about with DS4 and do actual shopping. I'm ridiculously excited! But it means holding back on buying. I want it to be cold and the Christmas lights up and music playing in the stores.

I'm holding back else it'll make me buy more unnecessary things nearer the time for the sake of wrapping. I love it.

I wrapped DD's birthday things up a few weeks ago (not until mid Oct) unwrapped them myself so I get to wrap them again nearer the time lol.

I'm going to wrap in December! Still need to get more wrapping paper :).

I am waiting until I have bought everything this year I am hoping to be at least 90% finished by my holiday at the end if October so that when I get back that is All i have to do :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"