Has anyone started wrapping yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wait until december once the tree and lights are up, christmas film or music on and a bottle of baileys, takes me all night but i love wrapping

I've got all my wrapping paper but I'm wrapping closer to christmas this year. I regretted wrapping so early last year and not having the christmassy feeling of wrapping by the tree.

Reading this thread is getting me so excited for wrapping :happydance:
I bloody love wrapping! Roll on December :D

Once my tree goes up! i love wrapping so don't want to do it too early, plus i haven't decided on paper yet :) x

I've wrapped families and stored in boxes I will wrap kids closer to Xmas or I will forget

I LOVE wrapping! We're moving soon though so I can't just yet! Xx

We don't start wrapping tell middle of December

I love wrapping, and to me it is part of the christmas fun, so i like to do it with the tree lights twinkling and christmas music on. And I can' remember if I have wrapping paper or not! Usually buy it in the january sales, but don't think I did this year! Must check....

We are hopefully moving in the next couple of months if the bank will give us our mortgage, already made an offer on a house and has been accepted. So hoping we will be in by December. I was planning on finishing shopping for Alex by now but I only have 4 things! I have been lacking. I realistically want to finish everyone by mid november and wrap as soon as the tree goes up! Even if it means wrapping presents at my mums lol. I can't wrap presents without the tree up and a nice Christmas film on tv.

No, I usually wait until Christmas eve but the past 2 years I have done it before christmas eve but it just never felt the same to me so I am going back to christmas eve wrapping even if I am still up until 2am. I love doing it with all the christmas lights on and christmas music playing on the tv.

I love to wrap so I wait until the tree is up and I can do it in front of a Christmas movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"