Has anyone started Xmas shopping?

highhopes19

Reaction score
Just want to know in hope I'm not the only saddo that's nearly finished buying everything already:haha:

:flower:

I'm 3/4 of the way through. Though no doubt I will buy more.

Yes and no. it's mainly Isaac's 1st birthday presents that I'm buying now. He's one on 5th November and I'm due at the end of October our second so want to be well prepared and organized then I thought if I go ott now (purposely) then I know he'll have enough for Christmas and we've got the money now for it and not struggle then.

So in a way I like how Isaac is a november baby and can be used the none birthday presents as his xmas too. Not looking forward to second in Oct, Isaac Nov then OH's birthday in Dec! Haha

I have list... infact i have 2. One for brthday one for xmas... For me 1st birthday is more important.

Yes and no. it's mainly Isaac's 1st birthday presents that I'm buying now. He's one on 5th November and I'm due at the end of October our second so want to be well prepared and organized then I thought if I go ott now (purposely) then I know he'll have enough for Christmas and we've got the money now for it and not struggle then.

So in a way I like how Isaac is a november baby and can be used the none birthday presents as his xmas too. Not looking forward to second in Oct, Isaac Nov then OH's birthday in Dec! Haha

Awww how exciting :D I remember you from the pregnancy forums it's gone so quick! Isabelle will be one on the 11th it's going to quick!

Looks like you'll have a busy few months when it comes to birthdays :haha:.

Xxxxx

I have list... infact i have 2. One for brthday one for xmas... For me 1st birthday is more important.

So far for her birthday I've got her a mamas and papas Pollyanna pony rocking horse so cute :cloud9:. Don't have a clue what else to get her....

Have to agree her 1st b'day is more important than Xmas but I just love Christmas so much lol my names holly so that may have something to do with my love for it :winkwink:Lol

Xxx

So far for her birthday I've got her a mamas and papas Pollyanna pony rocking horse so cute :cloud9:. Don't have a clue what else to get her....

Have to agree her 1st b'day is more important than Xmas but I just love Christmas so much lol my names holly so that may have something to do with my love for it :winkwink:Lol

Xxx

really? Izzy was gunna be a Holly! :D Weve got her a trike so far. so a long list to get inthe months to come tho lol

Xxx

really? Izzy was gunna be a Holly! :D Weve got her a trike so far. so a long list to get inthe months to come tho lol

Haha how weird lol :D great name choices I must say :winkwink: lol.

Everything I wanna buy her my mum goes "oh but nan and grandad wanna buy her that" "do you have to so and so were gone get her that".... I got her a rocking horse and I get"people won't know what to get her at this rate :dohh:

Xx

I have my daughters birthday in oct so buying for that and christmas. got few things but no storage hardly lol x

I've bought a lot so far and have a list of the other things I need, their main present is a holiday to DisneyWorld which is booked.

I've bought a lot so far and have a list of the other things I need, their main present is a holiday to DisneyWorld which is booked.

Wow! What a fab Xmas present !!

I really wanna go disneyworld, perhaps for Isabelle's birthday obviously not this year as would have to save, but not sure when will be best to go as I want her to be young enough for it to be magical but then old enough for her to actually enjoy it and understand iykwim. Just can't think what age would be best :shrug:

Xx

I usually start in August but if I see something I know they'll love, I buy it and put it away x

Oh heavens no! I won't even think about Christmas shopping until at least Novemer. :rofl:

yep ive started. I tend to pick up things when on sale throughout the year. mostly for the kids presents.

I've bought a couple of things but only because they were real bargains and I'd have been daft to pay full price for them nearer the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->