Has anyone used chinese medicine to successfully treat pcos?

Anya0ttc

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have pcos and I was wondering how to treat it effectively. It's getting me down a lot and I'm going to start looking into different methods. I was wondering if anyone's used chinese medicine? There are some brilliant success stories for many different conditions and I'm considering giving it a go :)

PCOSer here too :flower: I've never heard of Chinese medicine for treating PCOS...where did you read about it? The bulk of my symptoms are worse because I'm overweight, so my doctor has me on Metformin & a low carb diet to help me lose some weight. I haven't had a period in over 5 months, but I got it this month after upping my dose of Metformin (not sure if that's a coincidence).

PCOSer here too :flower: I've never heard of Chinese medicine for treating PCOS...where did you read about it? The bulk of my symptoms are worse because I'm overweight, so my doctor has me on Metformin & a low carb diet to help me lose some weight. I haven't had a period in over 5 months, but I got it this month after upping my dose of Metformin (not sure if that's a coincidence).

Hi :) I read it some where online but I'm yet to do any research on the subject. I'm over weight too, not massively but I think it probably effects my cycle. Glad your period has shown up, I don't think a coincidence :) I've heard metformin can work quickly. My periods are very long, I came on on the 1st of November and am still on :'( im considering making an appointment with a chinese medicine expert and see what they say :)

Haven't used it for pcos but have been using Acupunture for general fertility for about three months now. Haven't gotten a BFP yet, but have noticed a big shift in energy levels and some other health issues. They say for chronic issues you may need up to three months of Acu to get your system regular again.

Google "community Acupunture" in your area. It's much much cheaper. I pay $15 per session, rather than the $75 at other places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->