Has anyone used these tests

robo123

Reaction score
I have lines on them but I don't trust them! I've had negative frer and answer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 25
I got them on Amazon access diagnostic I think

I usef them this month i got a faint line on these and superdrug both 10miu but neg on frer and digi. I had a chemical so lines faded over a few days. This is the first time i used these tests and even tested one with water and there was no line. Think there just really sensitive! Good luck let me know how you get on xx

I will test again tomorrow one with fmu one with water thanks ladies x

I dont know, I've never seen them before, but they are packaged like lab/dr's office tests, which means that they are more then likely way more sensitive then your others (not all the time, but most of the time) and that you are getting real lines, but do the FMU/SMU and water test. Some ladies have better luck with FMU, personally my SMU and evening urine is much better for testing then FMU. So, maybe that could help you, I don't know.... Good Luck! Can you post pics of the tests you have taken, even the neg ones and what the brands are please?

Not with these tests an answer brand, bfn I will try one if these later, im not holding out much hope x

Not with these tests an answer brand, bfn I will try one if these later, im not holding out much hope x

Can you post pics of everything? It's really rare to get false positives, those tests are probably just a lot more sensitive then the other one's you have been doing.

My camera is pants here goes.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 36
I can't attach more than one haha this is the all test one! The pic doesn't show it at all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 38
X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 43
Defo see one on the last pic! Did you try one with water? X

My heart how are you? I think they are dud tests to be honest x

I see a line on the strip. When did you get them? Does it have any other info in the box about them?

I got them about 6 weeks ago no info just 10miu

I see lines on the second and third pics but nothing on the first which seems odd because you'd think if there were lines on the strips, there'd definitely be a positive result on the clear blue x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->