I agree hey just tested with water and boom faint line defo dud tests x

Oh no!! I tested with water and no line? I will use with caution from now on! X

Fingers crossed my heart that it just too early. x

Fmu bfn ☹️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 26
Oh, I really hate to hear that! :hugs: That's an evil, evil trick. We should be able sue over test like! lol. So sorry they got your hopes up but maybe it's still early??? Is there any hope left at all?

I'm 12 dpo so very sure im out have had af cramps for a week now which is not usual for me I'll keep testing tho until af because I cant stop haha

So forgot I bought these tests and spotted them hiding in a draw thought Oooh il test and bang faint line not sure if u can see it in the pic! Dipped another in same pee and nothing!!! Arghhhh why do I do this to myself!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 30
I think I can see something on that one, but I'm not absolutely sure. Aren't the superdrug ones supposed to be pretty sensitive? And the difference in results between tests can be a a lot of things. The other was exposed to more heat/humidity and or cold, doesn't have as much dye, the antibody strip isn't working properly, etc, etc..... I would get you some more of those tests and see if you start getting a progression on them ;)

Ah ladies thank you for all your support but AF is here early. only one day early so not implantation x

I should be used to this, but for some reason I really thought I'd have my bfp this month x

So sorry hun :hugs: I felt like that last month too and was super disappointed when AF showed up. But somehow, by the time we are done bleeding, we have picked ourselves up off the floor, like the last cycle has literally been washed away and are jumping right back on the horse to do it all of over again, and usually excited to at the chance of another BFP golden ticket to first tri. I'll keep you in my prayers hun. So, So, Sorry. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->