Has Anyone?

T

Tink.x

Eaten a runny egg? I love runny egg and haven't had one. But i would love a egg and dunk toast in it!!! Yum Yum!!

So i wondered whether annyone has actually eaten one and been fine?

xoxoxox

I have, and it's so much more tasty when you know you're not supposed to!! haha! Anyway, lion eggs are supposed to be safe to eat raw.

You betcha..The way I cook them is to have the white totally cooked, even the white over the yolk. The yolk may get a bit done, but still enough that there's runny in it. I think that's fine..

I have eaten them throughout my pregnancy. I love them... and its so odd how i suddenly wanted them more when i knew i shouldnt really eat them.
I boiled them a tad extra in my first tri just to be on the safe side!
No one can stop me now though lol.. i LOOOOOOOOOVE my 'sunny side up' and dunking soilders.
Just make sure eggs have the lion stamp.. you will be fine.

Im sure u will be fine :)

xx

AW smashing i gonna have one or two with me tea!!!! xxx THANKYOU!!!! xoxox

You betcha..The way I cook them is to have the white totally cooked, even the white over the yolk. The yolk may get a bit done, but still enough that there's runny in it. I think that's fine..

had em just like that :D

I ate them during my honeymoon, when I was 5-8 weeks pregnant, and nothing happened. They only say it's a risk if the egg is of an unreliable source, and not cooked properly. My midwife said that as long as I got my eggs from a decent place, like the supermarket, and that they had the lion mark on them, then they should be tested for things like salmonella. She said if I was craving them, I should have them. A lot of the "banned" foods are more just in case, but not actually because they will harm you. The chances of an egg causing you any problems is very slim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->