Has everyone already decided whether they want to find out the sex or not?

We dont want to knoiw we want to be able to say we had a girl or boy rahter than just saying shes been born now.
xx

We are going to find out.

I know this may sound horrible but i just know that for a fraction of a milli second my DH will be a tiny bit disappointed if it's a girl ( he has all this plans of playing football in the park etc). I would rather see that fraction of diappointment in his eye while I'm having a scan than right after I've given birth. Obviously if we have a daughter he will be thrilled and will love her just as much, it's just his dream is to have a son.

We want to find out, but for any reason if they cant tell we are not going to book any extra scans to find out..

Plus, and i know it sounds ungrateful..but i'd hate to end up with a tonne of pink stuff for a girl and blue for a boy...so maybe if we did know we wouldnt tell anyone...although i bet that would be hard too?

xx

Don't forget as well they can be wrong. I know plenty of people who were told one sex and got the other

we are going to find out as we just think it will make planning everything easier xx

I will definately be finding out the sex. I need to be organised with colours, clothes etc.

Apparently in Glasgow the NHS do not do sex scans and the 13 week scan is the only one you get so i will be looking at going private around the 20 week stage to get this done.

Cant wait.

:hug:

im going to find out .. dont think i could go without knowing! having a hard time waiting till i find out and im only 10 weeks!!! lol

No we are leaving it until the 'big day' so it makes it all the more exciting :D

We want to find out as soon as possible we are doing a nursery so we want to know the colors to use ROLF, not until I'm like 6 or 7 months we will do it. Sides everyone wants to know too *laughter*...............

We JUST talked about this - I mentioned this thought to my hubby and he's like, Yeah, I'll find out but you're not gonna know about it until our baby shower. That's when we'll surprise you and everyone! I was sooooo touched to see he put so much thought into this and thought it was just the best idea ;)

Nooo we don't want to know until 'The Big Day'!

Neither of us has a preference for boy or girl, and i'm not keen for our LO to end up with an entirely pastel pink or pale blue wardrobe courtesy of all the clothes everyone will be buying if they know one way or the other :rofl: plus we both just love the idea of not knowing and the anticipation and excitement of OH being able to make all those "It's a boy/girl" phonecalls after the birth.

So it just makes sense to us not to find out. I do think it's a very personal decision though.

We're going to find out, we both can't wait! Either way, we still won't get much gender specific stuff just incase its wrong, and we will do the nursery in neutral colours too because i'm not much of a pink/blue person. We will just be busting to know!

We have absolutely no preference to the sex, as long as our baby is healthy is all that matters to us. We will be 10000000% thrilled with a boy or a girl :cloud9:

We aren't going to find out, we totally want to be surprised. I figure it will be extra motivation during delivery, too!:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->