has everyone else started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

susiewusie

mummy of 2 little monster
Reaction score
Hiya, i haven't even started my xmas shopping yet and i have lots of people to buy for, am i on my own has everyone else started ?

susan xx

i've got a few things for some of my nieces and nephews... we're all keeping it cheap... just mostly gift cards cause none of us really need anything...

Iv got 4 little pressies so far and have LOADS more to get! Its hard saving for Christmas and Baby stuff at same time! I just wanna spend spend spend :)!!!
Your not the only one, I know too many people who leave their shopping untill a few days before Christmas, Godknows how they manage to get it all done!!
Xxxx

Im too busy trying to get lists together of things I am making.. I don't know if it can be done I have so much stuff to do!!! I think each person in my family will get one crafted item from me and one store bought thing from Jay lol... there's no way he's going to take any credit for my crafty skills :p we are pretty poor so there won't be many gifts.. which is fine because christmas isn't about how many presents you get :)

I have been buying stuff over the last few months so I wont be totally skint at Christmas.

We were checking what we had already got the other day and we have done very well....wellexcept that I havent got anything for hubby yet other than a selection box:blush:

Still plenty of time for shopping.

Emma.xx

95% done, christmas cards wrote. Just gotta buy chocs, which I leave to last minute, and wrap!

I start in july , and buy weekly to save the rush and it spreads the cost out. So im mostly finished.

im all done for my kids, well just need to get them some clothes but will wait till nearer the time. just need to get stuff for my brothers.

ive nearly finished, got caitlyns pressies yesterday in the woolies 3 for 2!

Well yesterday, i went to Bluewater, and i managed to get 4 xmas presents..... Didnt expect to as i was going for a other bits but was well chuffed, so hoping i can be done by Mid Dec, before i go on MatLeave

I am finished shopping !!! yay The only thing I have to do is get the boys christmas day and boxing day clothes. I already have their new-year eve and new-year clothes. Oh and I just remembered I need to get their trainers and shoes, I might do that this week.

Starting and hope to have the majority done in the next few weeks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"