• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has my uterus popped?

Maple_Fairy

Reaction score
How do you know when your uterus has popped out? Am I right in assuming that if my midwife said she could feel the top of my uterus just underneath my belly button that mine has already popped out?

It’s kinda hard to see if anything is growing for me as I’m a size 16 and have a bit of fat on my belly already! I’m 15 weeks 2 days.

I’m a bit bigger and if I sucked myself in and there was still a hard-ish bit sticking out that’s how I knew. Or laying down and it sticks up.

I'm just a few weeks ahead of you and really began noticing my uterus had popped way out at about 17 weeks. I can feel it when I bend over now and it feels like a hard mass

Sounds like it .. Grow lil one grow! I cant bend forward comfortably anymore myself heehee...

I’ve tried lying down and having a good feel and sometimes I think i can feel a hard patch but it really is hard to feel beyond the fat! Ha ha!

I am struggling more with sitting and bending forwards as if I’m too hunched forwards it almost feels like I’ve eaten too much as my belly is poking out and in the way! (More than usual!) ... I’m not really a fan of this stage. Feels like that in between stage of feeling “just fat” and having a proper bump!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->