Has Paris Hilton died?

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
I kept see posts on face book here and there that Paris Hilton died some time this morning in New Zealand.
At first I thought it was just a hoax or roumer and dismissed it but then just came across this.

https://paris.hilton.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/actress_new_zealand.php

So now not too sure what to think, anyone else heard anything about it? (still probably a hoax) surely if there was anything in it then it would be across the news, Im not one to believe something till iv done my own research into it then ill decide.

Never mind, just found the same news article using near enough the same wording just differant countries each time every 6 months for the last few years, someone realy doesnt like her :)

I just found this
https://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/cliffdeath.asp

Funny thing is that it wasnt so much the fact of her dieing falling off a cliff that I didnt believe it was more the idea that someone would have her in a film for her to die while filming that rang bullsh*t bells with me :)

Definitely a hoax. I noticed the same thing with Hugh Laurie a couple of weeks ago which had me worried. Exact same, fallen off a cliff face in New Zealand. He's still alive as well ;)

Some people really need a life lol. Why make up rumours like that :haha:

I can remember reading David Guetta dying the other month, my hubby was heart broken then I read it was a hoax lol x

Theres another one for george clooney dieing on the same cliffs in NZ, celebrities realy should stop going to this cliff it has it in for them

Lol. I wouldnt believe anything you read on social networking sites these days. People are making these kind of stories up alot lately. Kind of sick tbh. I stick to the news sites for my media updates :haha:

haha that exact story was posted a year ago but with Will Smith falling off a cliff :D

Can't say I've ever even read about any of these hoax's tbh :haha:

what's the point in making stuff up like that lol! Some people eh!?

Lol. I wouldnt believe anything you read on social networking sites these days. People are making these kind of stories up alot lately. Kind of sick tbh. I stick to the news sites for my media updates :haha:

Thats how I normaly see it but it was a (what appeared to be) New Zealand news website that I got the story from.

Ohhh sneaky fake news website, just went back to it and it now shows todays date as the accident happening, it obviously auomaticaly changes everyday to make people think its a sudden breaking news type thing.
Just looked around the website and it is a fake news generator :)

I remember reading a story last year that she had died which turned out to be a hoax, so i wouldnt read to much into this. I only ever believe stories I read on the major news sites like the sun or the mirror etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->